Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Logistics Department ; CC: Fleet Admiral Alan Jones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: hknWaWn.jpg]

[Image: latest?cb=20110801072539]

[Communications ID: Admiral Mark Ferguson
Liberty Navy Third Fleet

[Recipient ID: Liberty Logistics Department
Liberty Government

[Subject: Shipyard

[Priority: [Omega - Very High]
[Encryption: [Omega - Very High]

Good day, command.

This is Admiral Mark Ferguson of the Third Fleet, designated to LIBGUARDCOM and LIBWESTCOM. I'm requesting authorization to deploy military assets to give the mooring yards at Norfolk leeway in the event of a tactical insertion by the Royal Navy of Gallia by pursuing construction of a Third Fleet operated, Liberty Navy owned installation at these coordinates. Details for this installation are as follows.

DesignationPearl Harbor Shipyard
ClassAtoll-class Shipyard
Projected Personnel372
Primary OperatorLiberty Navy 3rd Fleet
Projected Commanding OfficerCommodore Denice Hayes
Projected Executive OfficerCaptain Laurel H. Cummings
MissionProvide tactical superiority and service to Naval, police and civilian vessels within the vicinity of Planet Los Angeles and an early warning station in the event of invasion. Will also serve as Fleet Command HQ in the California system.

The Third Fleet is prepared to construct the installation once the clear is given, and will acquire supplies at our expense.. Logistics awaits your response.

Regards,
Admiral Mark Ferguson, Liberty Navy Third Fleet Commanding.

......Transmission Terminated]-----

[Image: I6MZnlk.png]

[--PINGING TRANSMISSION--]
[--RESENDING--]

[--RESENDING--]

[--RESENDING--]

[--RESENDING--]

[--RESENDING--]

****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Admiral Alan Polstari, Liberty Navy 1st Fleet
TARGET ID: Admiral Mark Ferguson, Liberty Navy 3rd Fleet
SUBJECT: RE: Shipyard
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: Medium

Greetings, Admiral Ferguson.

I have reviewed your proposal and find no issues to object over it about. We could certainly use the additional bolstering of forces in the California system when dealing with the Gallic threat. As long as it's clear that the 1st fleet's logistical services are not beholden in the effort to support the station; they have their own assigned duties to attend to.

With that said, we are, like you, merely an asset of the Liberty government, not the government itself. I would direct you to the appropriate Liberty Government Channel intended for the registration of new bases located here.

The 1st Fleet wishes you luck in the endeavor.

Admiral Polstari, signing off.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****