Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kusari Naval Forces -||- From: The Gas Miners Guild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aomori Station, Honshu system
17.08.824 A.S.

[Image: wYHbGfc.png]

[Image: OsO1QxE.jpg]

COMM ID: Kara Yukari

Recipient ID: Admiralty of the Kusari Naval Forces

Encryption: GMG94823076

Kon'nichiwa, Admiralty of the Kusari Naval Forces

I assume, due to the recent news, I don't need to introduce myself as formerly, Guildmistress Kara Yukari of the Gas Miners Guild. I assume that, due to your relations, Kusair and Rheinland already had a nice conversation over what is currently happening between Rheinland and us. Needless to say that it is not looking so well right now, Rheinland Military Admiral Sterr has taken the right to patrol Sigma-13 for possible threats, mainly Unioners. This has really displeased me at first, but after a while of thinking, I gave them the permission to do so, more or less, to take work away from us. The problem is, I think Rheinland will start a war soon enough, their provocations have already made me deshielding Admiral Sterr's ship, which was, as I have to admit, not a good idea, but a sign that we are not willing to take it. I really don't want a war, it would be a waste of time and power, Rheinland is very willing to do so, it seems, so I have to ask, what side are you on? I know that Rheinland and Kusari have good relations, but the Gas Miners Guild is supplying you with fuel and the recent project that your Admiralty announced, has also been majorly carried out by us. It would be good to know that Kusari is not wasting her time in a possible conflict against us here.

Regards.
Kara Yukari
Guildmistress
[Image: OPYcLjN.png]

[ID] Itto Kaisa Todo Heisuke
[TYPE] TEXT
[SUBJECT] STATUS REPORT

Itto Kaisa Todo Heisuke speaking, I'll be representing admiralty and will be your contact person.

We appreciate your business with Kusari and your involvement in Naval Forces project, however your request is regarding some internal information that cannot be disclosed so easily, you should understand that.

We also believe that you are the major supplier of the fuel, not only to Kusari, but to the rest of the Sirius, there is no doubt in that, however, you should not forget that there are always alternatives and your monopoly is not a string that you can pull anytime.

Let's also not forget who supported you during your last war with Rheinland and who kept your trade routes open, we will do so if the situation will demand this, however, please do not be delusional about this, there is always a price for such a gesture.

The last thing, let's assume most unfortunate scenario, the war with Rheniland, ask yourself, how are you planning on moving your precious fuel, what other routes will remain open, then you will see a true potential of our possible cooperation.

There is nothing we can share with you right now, you have not gained our trust yet, prove that you might be a good ally, and we may reconsider our position.

Sayonara.

17.08.824 A.S.

Kon'nichiwa, Mister Heisuke

this answer came unexpected, I assume that supplies of fuel that lasted for centuries already are not a gesture of trust then, whatever you wish. I am not asking for highly classified information, if you want it phrased simplified, I want your stance on this situation. About our monopoly, if there were such easy alternatives, then we wouldn't be needed, but this is not the case, so coming at me as if I have threatened you is a bad way to start, I am merely asking for something that might involve us at the wrong end of the gunfire, that is not a too big demand, if you ask me. You speak like I wouldn't value the open route through Kusari but that is wrong, I am very well aware of how rewarding this cooperation is and how rewarding an even better one can be. Calling me delusional for literally no reason is rather rude by your side, you are generally appearing negatively to me, I would prefer to speak to another representative of your military, the Admiral himself would be the most preferred choice, however, since one of your Itto Kaisa's, namely Miss Hayashimura has given us the honor of a visit in Sigma-13, her answer would be accepted as well.

Regards.
Kara Yukari
Guildmistress

[TYPE] TEXT
[SUBJECT] STATUS REPORT

This is very unfortunate that you got a feeling of negativity towards you. There was no such intent and regretfully, only shows how person is thinking regarding another side.

Please be assured that I was given a full authority to take care of this case and still your contact person. Regarding your request, anyone from the admiral cycle will step in if they see a need to, however such necessity was not spotted yet.

As for Itto Kaisa Hayashimura, she will not be able to fulfill your request as she has more important things to do.

Finally, let's get back to the topic.

It appears that you believe that the fact that you fuel all houses by default makes all of them already grateful to you, yes, this would be the case, if you were not charging payment for each delivery. So please re-think your position and try to concentrate on some other points.

We do not believe in your willingness for a fruitful cooperation at the moment, that is why we will not be able to share our view on the current situation and provide you with the answer on which side are we. As was already mentioned, there are no sides right now, however if you are planing on making Kusari your ally, you are currently going in the wrong direction.

We do believe in a peaceful co-existence and are open to proposals, so if you are planing on obtaining allies, you should think on making one.

Sayonara.

17.08.824 A.S.

Mister Heisuke,

I am pretty sure I never demanded any gratefulness from our contractors, neither did I imply it. Since Rheinland and Kusari are both closely allied, I doubt you would jump in if we would nicely ask you so, I also don't demand that. You have enough to do about the Imperials currently heating up Kyushu, and since I live in Kusari and am grateful for all things this beautiful republic has to offer, I wouldn't dare to demand anything extraordinary. You need to understand how stressful this situation currently is for us and for me. Rheinland wants Sigma-13 for itself, claiming that it is somewhat more endangered than any other system, at least, this is what they told us. They are implying that we cannot defend our own Sigmas because of exactly one successful Unioner strike against us that has basically been fixed already. He has already talked to me like I was trying to endanger anything, it is nothing mere propaganda against us, it is obvious, Rheinland wants this war to happen, I don't. To prevent this, I already gave them the permission to "protect" Helgoland, we don't need it, but they want it so bad, so let them have it. What I definitely cannot need now is them asking the Naval Forces to help with their instigated war on us for no good, it wouldn't help anyone but Rheinland's interests in getting rid of us, who knows, maybe even for the sake of Kruger. All this can be prevented if Admiral Sterr stops waving an expired treaty in my face and trying to make it look like I want this war to happen. Yes, I did deshield his ship, no it was not damaging to him and yes, it was a bad decision. Rheinland is constantly provoking us and tries to make us start a conflict, we won't, they will have to. I just don't want another unnecessary possible enemy, which would be you, what kind of cooperation do you want for this to be prevented? We already helped with Kusari's project, that the Kaigun ordered, what else is there that you want to be sure that we wish to cooperate?

Regards.
Kara Yukari
Guildmistress

[TYPE] TEXT
[SUBJECT] STATUS REPORT

It is sad that you can even consider Kusari as your enemy. You came not with the intent to strength our relationship, but with the idea that we might back stab you and attack. This only shows that you do not consider Kusari as your friend, you just want to prevent it from becoming your enemy.

Yes, you helped with the deliveries, however, if I'm not mistaken, you were paid, just like other contractors. This is not something extraordinary that can prove that you are willing for cooperation, it was merely yet another contract to fulfill.

Please came up with your own idea what you can provide to Kusari. If you are declaring old treaties void, then it might be the time to re-write them. Also please do not forget about the treaties with Kusari, it would be a shame if some of them are forgotten and something irreversible may happen.

Sayonara.