Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [RM] and [KNF]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Helgoland Station, Sigma-13 system
18.08.824 A.S.

[Image: wYHbGfc.png]

[Image: KGjd8rq.jpg]

COMM ID: Kara Yukari

Recipient ID: Admiral Driedrik Sterr ; Admiral Mochizuki Tatsuya

Encryption: GMG937243

Kon'nichiwa, Admirals of the Naval Forces and Rheinland Military

this will hopefully be the last attempt at a peaceful negotiation between our 3 parties. I have spoken with Admiral Mochizuki before and we came to the conclusion that a solution that prevents any more escalations is the best way to go. Admiral Sterr, I firmly apologize for the warning shots you have received, your forces have provoked me and I overreacted, you have my word on this not happening again. To make this very simple.

1. Due to the agreement, that the Rheinland Military may patrol in Honshu, and the Kusari Naval Forces may patrol Frankfurt, both militaries are permitted to normally cross Sigma-13 with the intent to reach the other system.

2. The Rheinland Military is permitted to guard Helgoland Station to prevent any further strikes on the station that may cause any damage on the trade passage between Rheinland and Kusari.

As you can see, this is more or less nothing but an official statement from our side regarding your presences in the system, I came to the conclusion, that due to the treaties your houses already have signed, a certain presence of both militaries is barely preventable. However, I don't wish the Rheinland Military to use Sigma-13 as a relaxing zone, a patrol to ensure safety is welcome, but that's about it. If your ships are being stopped by a Gas Miners Guild member, then you are obliged to stop and state your intent in the system, as soon as it is confirmed, that your ships are only trying to reach the other system or guard Helgoland, in the Rheinland Military's case, then you may move on without any further ado. This will ensure that no Rheinland Military ship or Naval Forces ship will be forced out of the system and may continue their rightful intent within the system. In case you do not have any more wishes to add to this, I would like you to remember that any non-stated action demands permission from the Gas Miners Guild. If you wish to add anything to the states points, feel free to do so.

Regards.
Kara Yukari
Guildmistress
Niigata Star City, Sigma-59 system
21.08.824 A.S.

You have one (1) unread message by: The Gas Miners Guild
[Image: xkNs6Fw.png]

Guildmaster Yukari Kara,

As stated during our meeting by Helgoland station, Sigma 13, there is currently no treaty binding House Kusari with Gas Miner Guild. Aomori treaty was declared as void by the Guild shortly after Kurile crisis.
This lack of regulation is a danger for the stability of this region, which serve as well as a buffer with House Rheinland and whose stability is essential for safe trade between House Rheinland, House Kusari and by extension House Gallia.

Kusari Naval Forces admiralty thus believes priority should be given to the foundation of a new regulation treaty between House Rheinland, House Kusari and Gas Miner Guild together.

As stated in an earlier transmission directed toAdmiral Sterr Driedrik, Rheinland Military, the following points significantly interest House Kusari and should find a peaceful resolution :

I am convinced our both Houses have all interest in maintaining the Sigmas buffer region as stable. Therefore, the ideal solution would certainly be to find a compromise with the Guild. I'd suggest House Rheinland, House Kusari and Gas Miner Guild to begin joint negotiations for an unified regulation to be agreed on by all parties.

There is several issues that require clarification :
- The existence of Rheinland Military and Kusari Naval Forces Co-operative treaty, allowing each to respectively enforce Kusari laws in Honshu system, and Rheinland laws in Frankfurt system. For this regulation to work, Gas Miner Guild would have to agree to guarantee free transit and protection for military assets in Sigma 13 system.
- The status of Aomori station, Honshu system.
- The status of planet Kurile, Sigma 17 system.
- The status of the recently chartered Sigma 21system, including planet Saigon.
- Cooperation regulations - military and civil - between the two Houses and Gas Miner Guild.

These are at least the points of contention House Kusari need to clarify with the Guild. I'm certain House Rheinland has its own matters of concern.
That being said, I'd be pleased to meet you in person if you deem it necessary. I reached Frankfurt system after my rather long conversation with Yukari Kara.

Respectfully,
Admiral Mochizuki Tatsuya,
Kusari Naval Forces.

[Image: JCMMxNU.png]
Gas Miner Ogashawa, Sigma-13 system
22.08.824 A.S.

[Image: KGjd8rq.jpg]

COMM ID: Kara Yukari

Recipient ID: Admiral Driedrik Sterr ; Admiral Mochizuki Tatsuya

Encryption: GMG937243

Kon'nichiwa, Admirals of the Naval Forces and Rheinland Military

first off, the treaty of Aomori has been declared void, not by the Gas Miners Guild but Tenno Jien Kogen himself, just to make that clear. Now that the time of such steps has passed already, I think it is best to pick up the treaty of Aomori again, under the same conditions. This means:

The Treaty of Aomori Wrote:Article 1: Mutual Recognition of Sovereignty

The Kusari Government fully recognizes the Gas Miners Guild as a sovereign corporate collective administered by a Board of Executives, whose citizens are its members, inhabitants, and shareholders. Kusari fully acknowledges the GMG's sovereignty over the entirety of the Sigma-13 system, the Hiryu Cloud and Donryu Cloud regions of Sigma-19, Sigma-59 and the vicinity of any entry to the system, the entirety of the Okinawa System, and the 7.0k vicinity and enclosure of Aomori Station in Honshu. Kusari recognizes the Honshu system as a region of overlapping political and cultural interests with the GMG. Aomori Station shall remain sovereign to the GMG, the Kusari Government diplomatically recognizes Aomori Station as GMG's outpost and center of commerce in Kusari.

The GMG fully recognizes the Kusari Government as the sole governing body of クサリ 帝国 Kusari Teikoku (Kusari) and recognizes the following systems as territories of the Kusari Empire: New Tokyo, Shikoku, Kyushu, Honshu, Hokkaido, Tohoku, Hiroshima, Fukuoka, Nagano, Tau-29, Tau-31 and Northern Seto.

Under this agreement, neither entity challenges nor denies the aforementioned territorial claims of the other.

Article 2: Mutual Security

2.1 General Security. Both the GMG and Kusari are encouraged to offer voluntary support to each other against immediate threats including but not limited to unlawful activities, terrorism, and foreign incursion

2.2 Authority. GMG vessels are subject to the Kusari Legal Codex at all times whilst within Kusari space. Kusari vessels are subject to GMG policies and regulations whilst within sovereign GMG Territory. The GMG is not permitted to enforce GMG policies whilst within Kusari space, and likewise, the Kusari Naval Forces and Kusari State Police are not permitted to enforce the Kusari Legal Codex within GMG space.

2.3 Patrols. The GMG has unrestricted patrol rights within the 7.0k radius of Aomori in Honshu. The GMG has restricted patrol beyond this region to the edge of the Chuyu Cloud. Restricted patrols must act in compliance with Article 2.2 and must respond properly when hailed by the local KNF/KSP authority. With this singular exception, neither entity patrols the others' territory.

2.4 KNF Assistance within Okinawa. Instances of Kusari Naval Forces in Okinawa are permitted at Kishiro Technologies' discretion, in order to provide an immediate defense of Kishiro vessels and Isehara Terraforming Outpost from hostile threats. Kusari Naval Forces must act in compliance of Article 2.2 and must respond properly when hailed by a GMG authority while within the Okinawa jurisdiction.

2.5 Pursuit. Kusari State Police and Kusari Naval Forces are permitted to pursue, and arrest or destroy criminals in GMG space under the condition that the pursuit originated in Kusari space. The GMG Paramilitary are permitted to pursue those who commit crimes against the GMG and Kishiro into Kusari space.

2.6 Cooperation. Neither entity initiates hostilities against compliant military or state police forces of the other.

Concerning Planet Kurile, I would first like to hear your proposal about what should happen with it. I can imagine you already know what I would like to happen with it.

Planet Saigon is located in a Sigma system, while I understand that its connection to Honshu gives you a justified to reason to lay claim to it, it is still in one of our systems. I would prefer Kusari to see Saigon as a planet that is claimed by the Gas Miners Guild. Due to its proximity to Honshu and its usefulness for the people of Kusari, also regarding the attempt to come closer to the republic on a business scale, we would not be concerned about a reasonable presence of Kusari workers on Saigon's surface in the future. This means, that the Planet is owned by the Gas Miners Guild, but its uses are being shared for a reasonable part with the republic. However, Rheinland's claim on this planet is being disregarded in this case, Rheinland has no proximity or any presence in this system or any close ones at all and therefore we see no reason to let Rheinland have a word on something that is far out of their reach.

Due to the current struggling relations between Rheinland and the Gas Miners Guild, we will recognize the Rheinland Military and Kusari Naval Forces Co-operative treaty to not stand in the way between the relations of both Kusari and Rheinland. This, however, has to include, that in a case of danger for a vessel of the Gas Miners Guild by any third party in a close proximity to either a ship of the Kusari Naval Forces or the Rheinland Military, we demand your support, should it be possible, after all, there has to be a practical and visible use for us in this treaty as well. I don't think that this is a big problem for you and especially for the Rheinland Military since they previously showed their interest to protect this system.

Other than that, regarding your last point, Admiral, I support the cooperation regulation between our 3 parties, we should work together instead of against each other in this case. We also need to investigate the sudden disappearance of our patrol groups, Admiral, this can lead to dangerous scenarios in the future, especially in those times. Any suspicious case of an attack by either side against any other should be seen highly questionable, regarding that the Wild, which you suspect primarily, like to cause political trouble. It happened before, in the Nomad War.

Regards.
Kara Yukari
Guildmistress