Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Event: Sigmas Week - Uncharted System [Concluded]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
The event is currently OVER

SIGMAS WEEK
Uncharted Event

[Image: SnlemIl.gif]

Event Description

This week we are turning our attention, by popular vote, to the Sigma region and spicing it up with the promise of battle, profit and drama.

A jumphole leading to the Uncharted System has been placed in Sigma 13 and it is anyone's guess as to who will take control over the system and the valuable resources within.

The event begins on Monday 21 and will last until Monday 28. There will be a respawn-enabled portion of the event just like before, which will take place on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

The sellpoint for the ore found within the Uncharted System is in Omicron Kappa, on Corinth Research Station.

Event Bonuses/Rules

Registration Required - NO

During the time of this event and only within Sigma-13 and the Uncharted System, the following IDs get the following changes:

IMG ID, DSE ID, BMM ID, GMG ID, Kruger ID, Junkers ID, Zoners ID, Generic Miner ID (and their official counterparts) are allowed to enforce a blockade within/to the Uncharted System and also:
* These IDs within these systems may demand ships to leave the system and attack them if they do not comply.
* These IDs within these systems may demand ships carrying Unprocessed Narcrahtite to drop the cargo and attack them if they do not comply.
* For all other IDs the Uncharted System is to be treated as a Sigma as per ZOI rules.
* The Uncharted system is part of the Nomad ID's ZOI.

Furthermore, as per usual for the Uncharted System - it has a nomad-only one-way connection to Omicron Iota and all ships within the Uncharted System get a 15 million credit bonus for killing Nomad, Wild and associated IDs. Likewise - the Nomad, Wild and associated IDs get the same bonus for killing all human IDs.

As usual, the admin team would like the participants to please keep in mind that any attempts to prevent opposing players from earning score during the event will be considered as cheating and dealt with as such.
Hey Spazzy, event in sigmas and no Kusari corp\pirate allowed to enforce a blockade within/to the Uncharted System?
* E X O D I T E raises his glass to Spazzy

Yay, the MOAR EVENTS

kthx

In all seriousness, is Corinth the only place that buys that stuff? I understand the math behind it, but still, are no other research institutions going to buy this stuff up? This sounds like Zonerzonerzoner powergaming, and I think Finn has possessed spazzy. It's the only explanation.
Nice work, Spazzy. I'm looking forward to the event!
(08-21-2017, 10:26 AM)West Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Spazzy, event in sigmas and no Kusari corp\pirate allowed to enforce a blockade within/to the Uncharted System?

If you have ZOI in the sigmas, you can already do it without a necessity for specific rules.
Will there be an announcement in the forums regarding the triggering of the event?
What about Role Play consequences....since Kusari Lawfulls could enforce a blockade of the hole in the sigmas since it is their natural turf. Are any groups violating this blockade, (IMG, DSE...ect ect,) going to be counted as hostile for the duration of the event? Are special agreements going to need to be made inRP or, is it going to be a free for all, and things go back to normal after the event is done?
(08-21-2017, 12:35 PM)oZoneRanger Wrote: [ -> ]What about Role Play consequences....since Kusari Lawfulls could enforce a blockade of the hole in the sigmas since it is their natural turf. Are any groups violating this blockade, (IMG, DSE...ect ect,) going to be counted as hostile for the duration of the event? Are special agreements going to need to be made inRP or, is it going to be a free for all, and things go back to normal after the event is done?

I think a Free For All attitude will be enforced here, since that's what happened the last time this system was used. If you want alliances, you can have them, but don't automatically assume anyone will exempt you from their targeting scopes simply because you are neutral.
I am inclined to allow players to figure it out on your own.
For the sake of clearency from a rules and RP pov, please treat this whole situation as fully IRP and with fully enforceable consequences.
Oh-ho-ho, now this is quite a pickle. How far will people go?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17