Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Government of Rheinland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: tumblr_noa5ff3uW01rj4v9oo4_250.gif]

Indentification: Tara Williams
Recipient: Rheninland Bundestag, The Seraphim
Subject: Nuremberg crisis relief

Greetings, esteemed members of Bundestag

My name is Tara Williams. I represent The Seraphim, a Zoner humanitarian organization. Our organization is tracking the situation on Planet Nuremberg for more than a year now. We helped a local hospital with medical materials, supplied refugee camps and evacuated a number of people to Planet New Berlin and other locations within Rheinland and abroad. We want to join a more organized effort aimed to help suffering population and help to coordinate the effort on a broader scale.

The Seraphim is aiming to evacuate at least 1 million people from Nuremberg in the coming months. However, we can't take them nowhere. So we ask you to help us identify destinations for refugees from the planet. We can coordinate building of camps in those locations and programs to integrate the refugees into their new homeworlds.

Please, let me know if this proposal is of interest to Rheinland. If required, we can provide reports of our past activities related to Nuremberg crisis. We also ready to meet with your representatives on Planet Nuremberg or at any other place.

With kind regards,
Williams, Tara

[Image: 4LwX8F6.gif]

CLOSING TRANSMISSION