Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Daumann Heavy Constructions || From: Rheinland Military
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Source: Schlachtschiff Schwerin, Munich-System, Bundesrepublik Rheinland
Encryption: port RM-MC-R2R-RIET-ET

Submitter: Major Jakob von Braun
Recipant: Daumann Heavy Constructions
Subject: Construction order of a new Donau class Kreuzer

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren of the Daumann Heavy Construction,

The Rheinland admiralty would like that Daumann Heavy Constructions starts to build a new Donau class Kreuzer for the Schwerin Flotte, located in the Munich System.

The Kreuzer will be tauft "Lothringen", please give us a approximated date when the new Kreuzer will be ready.

Hochachtungsvoll
Major Jakob von Braun

[Image: ojZAaoh.png]

Source: < Christof Brandt | Daumann Heavy Construction >
Relay: New Berlin Main Relay
Encryption: AgeiraSec II
Access: Major Jakob von Braun

Sehr geehrter Major Jakob von Braun,

It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance! As Oder Shipyard specializes in meeting the needs of our venerable Militär, this latest construction order does not come as a surprise.

I've been briefed by our Militär constructions lead that given that we manufacture and produce majority of the components and modules on Oder itself and in Rheinland, sourcing and construction of this new addition to the Schwerin Flotte should take anywhere from 5-6 weeks prioritizing this order, factoring in for potential setbacks and availability of material, with an additional week for testing; all are subject to change of course depending on various factors and you will be provided with status updates and progress of construction should you wish.

Once I receive your confirmation, I will forward the order request to Oder so that the process can begin right away.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

C. Brandt
Daumann Heavy Construction
Betriebsleiter

Source: Schlachtschiff Schwerin, Omicron-Xi, Bundesrepublik Rheinland
Encryption: port RM-MC-R2R-RIET-ET

Submitter: Major Jakob von Braun
Recipant: Daumann Heavy Constructions
Subject: Construction order of a new Donau class Kreuzer

Sehr geehrter Herr Brandt,

Entschuldigen Sie my late answer, I was busy getting my gear ready to be deployed into Omicron-Xi against the Corsairs. Your approximated time for the Kreuzer looks good.

I'm awaiting weekly reports of the progress.

Hochachtungsvoll
Major Jakob von Braun

Source: < Christof Brandt| Daumann Heavy Construction >
Relay: New Berlin, Main Relay

Maj. von Braun,

Confirmation received.

I must emphasize that with the current situation developing in the Frankfurt system, we may be experience longer than normal delays with this order.

We are currently in planning stage with our Logistics division lead regarding sourcing of various materials which are needed at Oder.

Once I've been provided with the proper paperwork, I will provide you with an encrypted access to Clients' Terminal where you can monitor the progress of construction at each phase.

Please expect an update in the coming days.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

『Christof Brandt
C. Bradnt
『Daumann Heavy Construction
『Betriebsleiter

Source: < Christof Brandt| Daumann Heavy Construction >
Relay: New Berlin, Main Relay

Major. von Braun,

A unique key has been generated for you to access our Clients' Terminal in order to view the progress of your order.

I'm happy to announce that the project in on track and our shipping division is operating at full capacity in order to meet the needs of Oder for this project.

You may use your credentials in order to access the Terminal HERE.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

『Christof Brandt
C. Bradnt
『Daumann Heavy Construction
『Betriebsleiter