Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Nick Stenn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
[Image: Vincent1.png]
Mister Stenn
It has to our attention that you recently accompanyed a long range partol into the northern Tau's. The Armed Forces report indicated that you were most helpful during the patrol and in the ensuing firefight in Leeds. Upon looking in the old BIS archives, it has come to our attention that the group known as 'Forlorn' has been quite cooperative with the old organisation.

As it so happens, the SIS could find a use for your group, should you be willing, to resume work with us on a part time basis. You may consider this an offical invitation to reopen communication between our two groups.

In Service
H. V. Weber
H.M Secret Intelligence Service.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

ENCRYPTION LEVEL: HIGH

[Image: HD6niHn.png]

:::ACCESS GRANTED:::
FINALIZING IDENTIFICATION PROCESS ... PLEASE WAIT ...

• »»» Location: :::Encrypted:::
  • »»» Sender ID: Nick Stenn
  • »»» Recipient ID: H. V. Weber

Mr Weber,

My apologies for the delay in attending to this transmission. Life has a way of causing hangups when least expected. However, seeing as you have made the first move in reopening contact, I will express my interest in this "use" you have for us, as you put it. I can only assume it involves going where the Bretonian's can't afford to be seen. That said, should you wish for a meeting, you need only name a time and place.

I look forward to hearing from the SIS in the future.

Oh, please remind Miss Perry that her cloak is waiting for her once she delivers on the promised information.

Knight Captain Stenn
The Forlorn Hope
Incoming Transmission
[Image: Vincent1.png]
Mister Stenn
You would be about right in assuming that we need you to cover places we cannot, but it also a matter of practicallity, not every lead we come across needs an agent to verify it, sometime, due to distance, it is simply not possible to dispatch an agent fast enough. Your organisation however would be a perfect ally in assisting us in this regard if you choose to accept.

Regards:
H. V. Weber
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

ENCRYPTION LEVEL: HIGH

[Image: HD6niHn.png]

:::ACCESS GRANTED:::
FINALIZING IDENTIFICATION PROCESS ... PLEASE WAIT ...

• »»» Location: :::Encrypted:::
  • »»» Sender ID: Nick Stenn
  • »»» Recipient ID: H. V. Weber

Mr Weber,

You may see this response as the acceptance you seek. I've already personally run interference for an agent of yours, and I can only assume that it will be taken as a sign of good will.

A friendly conversation is good and well, but actions speak louder than words, and money talks as well. You have my attention, and the... promise... for lack of a better word, of assistance in future endeavors. All that is left for you to do is to brief me on the situation so that we may progress to action.

Knight Captain Stenn
The Forlorn Hope