Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BD battleship. Abandoned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Okay, great, seems like only must die for disliking my model!

At any serious rate possible - I am not going to work on it immediately. I want to roam a bit on other ship designs. I am not promising any fast results, but I can actually make things before is free from his IRL stuff.
Hey Swallow, even if it was simply reassembled, really nice model. I'm not familiar with the tool that you are using, can you copy back wings and add them as protection for the front part? I believe by removing small wings from the front. To make my point, like adding additional layer of protection in the form of wings to the front too, since it looks really good for the back part.

In my opinion it doesn't look like a BD ship at all at the moment, however it is a really nice model for a Ku BS mk2. INRP we are building top new BSes with the latest technologies, re-construction can be justified by the previous experience of Tau war where small and slick ships had advantage on the battlefield.
i'm all for fighting togo and BD cruiser in kusari. really hope activity will come back to those areas with this new model
I like it but I think the current is still fine.
I doubt this'll replace the Togo but rather give BD a heavy battleship. I like it, simple and straightforward.
0.1.0 --> 1.0.0
Could you upload a comparison of that model and the Kusari Battleship? It looks pretty nice, but I'd really love to see the two next to each other.
Loving it, good job!
Well, looks-wise. noice

The idea of pirates fielding bs's heavier(equal, be it) than house with millenar tradition in cap warfare, i dont really like (but thats just my opinion, which no one really asked for)

If you guys think heavy bs will fit your needs better, go for it, particularly i find light bs actually better than the fat-easy-to-hit-huge-ass-heavy-bs but... whatever floats your boat Smile

But if i may suggest, try diff tatics: keep at least a cd'er, fight huge assed boys from far? dont really sniping, but, way easier to evade incoming fire in what u have now, than with a Turtle, for example
the design looks like it could be a mid bs. that would be really good
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6