Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BD battleship. Abandoned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Looks like a modernized Tokugawa. If it's a new BS to replace the Togo, then that's good.
It's still not a replacement for the Togo. It's an addition.

And even if it is supposed to replace the Togo, the old model should remain a thing too.

inRP jump from a few remaining Togo's to suddenly a handful of those? Makes about zero sense.
I would definitely miss the Togo's catamaran style, but dang that new boat looks slick! All it needs is the characteristic Dragon shipline red texture, or alternatively, something to match the Kagatsuchi's?
Superb work on the details as per usual Swallow. I don't know if it's just my eyes but the various lines of the model seem a bit disjointed, particularly around the centre. For example, the middle of the hull slants downwards while the "building" on the top appears to pointing upwards despite being level, something made even more apparent by the large rectangle just beneath. Though not bad looking it makes it awkward to find the common "line" on the model as it where, at least to me anyway.

I'd suggest leveling out the centre by a few degrees, if not making it level entirely or alternatively breaking up the large rectangle into the same slats of armour that are between it and the begining of the bow (front).
Well done man.
(10-11-2017, 05:25 PM)NieRdackel Wrote: [ -> ]It's still not a replacement for the Togo. It's an addition.

And even if it is supposed to replace the Togo, the old model should remain a thing too.

inRP jump from a few remaining Togo's to suddenly a handful of those? Makes about zero sense.

This is correct, the Togo operates like a very very light battleship, having 1,650,000 hull vs the Tokugawas 2,450,000 hull points the Togo works sort of like a battlecruiser I guess. The idea is that this ship will hopefully be the heavy brick equivalent to the KNFs Tokugawa. At least this is what we are hoping to do.

Additionally Blood Dragons are not your standard Pirate Faction they are revolutionaries not too dissimilar to The council who have a full complement of capital ships or Bundschuh who don't but probably should at least have access to.
This looks pretty sick so far, nice job!
(10-11-2017, 05:25 PM)NieRdackel Wrote: [ -> ]It's still not a replacement for the Togo. It's an addition.

The Togo model is not going to be replaced.
1.0.0 --> 1.0.1
If the togo will not be replaced then what shipclass is this one supposed to fill? Battlecruiser?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6