Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To SCRA || From: Order Overwatch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ Akabat
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 29/08/824
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army

Economics

While I message you on behalf of The Order, first of I feel inclined towards starting with personnal matter of sorts. The Order, and me in particular wish to express condolences to SCRA for premature loss of Premier Ben Warner. What he might have lacked in pilotage skills during the 'war', he more than compensated in leading SCRA not only as Premier, but by example as well. He was the one to sign an end to Cold War between SCRA and The Order to which he is held in special regard for.

I doubt that elections took place yet and that position of utmost importance and responsibility had fallen to one of his trusted Generals or Commissars. I wish to speak with the current person in charge, to understand current diplomatic bearings and perhaps come to terms with an offer aimed more specifically at civilian sector of your nation that you might find interesting.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"
[Image: YEZkLnb.gif]

===INCOMING MESSAGE===

Security Encryption: EXTREME
Long-Range Transmission: Message transmitted to Order Overwatch frequency.

Privyet, Admiral Golanski.

In the most unfortunate absence of the fallen Premier Ben Warner I am the man who the Coalition has come to for leadership, at least while the State Duma reorganizes itself, perhaps longer. You are correct in assuming we are currently in a state of martial law, however I anticipate you will notice very little change in our mode of operation.

Diplomatically the Coalition will continue to consider the Order one of its stalwart, if more enigmatic partners. Militarily your efforts in containing the alien threat have been vital. It is interesting you bring up the civilian sector though. I understand Order space is an important port of call about midway through Volgograd Industrial's main ordnance export routes.

I'm willing to hear what proposals you have in mind. This is a rather long way for a coded transmission to go, though, perhaps a closer meeting is in, well, Order.

The man on the other side of the monitor seems to chuckle a bit after that horrible attempt at a pun.

For the Motherland, for the Revolution.

Marshal Selim out.
===Resending Transmission.===

⧫ Akabat
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 30/08/824

Economics

To Marshal Selim.

While The Order is never what I would call a House or micro-nation in any way, it is however within our duties to safeguard non-combattant population residing in The Order Protectorate by their own choice. Everyone is expected to contribute towards Order warmachine that is protecting them, either by miltiary service or more mundane tasks done far behind the frontlines. Our increased industrial output opened to us new opportunities. Kemwer you are already fammilar with.

Akabat's rich world, with mineral depots being discovered and exploited as we speak. I have seen first hand difficulties that Coalition settlers face just on their homeground: hostile ice world and torched wasteland you had rebuilt. It is in my mind that no citizen of yours will be stopped from entering The Order Protectorate for work or otherwise. Volgograd industry may purchase Palladium for use by your own factories back at home, or sold to your own allies at your convenience.

Invitation for a meeting is most certainly viewed positive. We are already engaging in diplomatic talks with Red Hessians, leaving only the third and last corner of your... Red Triumvate is it called? You are more than capable of directing us to current leading figurehead of Molly Republic to establish at very least respectable contact and non-aggression.

===INCOMING MESSAGE===

Privyet once more, Admiral Golanski.

Remember, Admiral, that the Coalition is perhaps the furthest thing from a House that you could possibly encounter in this sector. I imagine you know well enough our ideological stance so I'll spare you the long-winded argument.

Speaking of capitalistic profitability margins I think Volgograd Industrial would still get better returns on their Sirian credit expenditure by moving munitions. Nonetheless, refined raw materials have more direct benefit to our efforts and you can expect VI to adjust its efforts accordingly.

You are correct in knowing the Mollies are the third component of the Red Triumvirate alliance. They are under the direction of Blodwyn O'Driscoll. At least, I think that's her name. I give you fair warning that they have a very thick accent, and you will need to be able to handle that.

In regards to a meeting I would advise you to provide a suitable time and location. As both of our border security policies can attest to, either New Moscow or Omicron Mu would serve as secure enough locations.

Marshal Selim out.

⧫ Akabat
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 2/09/824

Economics

To Marshal Selim.

You are currently head of a government of Omega 52 or New Moscow, that's more than The Order has ever claimed of itself. You are ruling a self proclaimed state much like the Houses despite diametrally differing ideologies and are recognized as a nation in its own right by us as such even if our word on that matters little to none in the greater scheme of things. This is meant as a compliment, Marshal.

Your directions towards Mollys are welcomed. While their unique and creative application of Bretonian English is known to Sirius at large, it is my hope that we may get though this barrier without any misinformation in the process. Confirming peace with your own allies will secure us both from any inconvenient diplomatic incidents, such as happened with Red Hessian Army before. The issue is being addressed by me and Anna Heinrich in person and we are both expecting positive results, not requiring any intervention from the Coalition.

You are welcome to visit Akabat, Omicron Mu whenever you see fit, even if but for your own enjoyment at times when even Premiers have to take holidays. While my schedule is tight, I will make it my priority to address as important guests as leading figurehead of Sirius Coalition as soon as it is humanly possible.

===INCOMING MESSAGE===

Your recognition is acknowledged, Admiral. Rest assured I will not let it go to my head.

Hopefully you will be able to reconcile well enough with all of our more local, and more ideologically motivated, allies. Though you don't anticipate further issues with the Hessians we can mediate if it becomes absolutely necessary. I look forward to the Order's full cooperation with Triumvirate forces.

Marshal Selim out.