Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: USI, CR, FLER From: Gateway|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: akhABTp.jpg]

Hello there,
We've recently decided to start up production of hyperspace scanners on Oceana once again. Currently, we are starting with a Hyperspace Matrix, and we are looking for vairous supplies to be brought in, all at a premium profit. We need the following supplies and quantities:

CommodityAmount NeededAmount Shipped to datePayout
Reinforced Alloys90.00015.4001.200
Gravity Stabilizers5.0004006.800
Industrial Hardware21.00010.2002.100
Argentum Silver20.00000.0002.000
Magnetic Superconductors15.00012.400800

Hopefully, these look good to you too, and that we can count on you to help bring in the supplies.

I look forward to your reply,
Ryan Boreal, Gateway| Shipping Inc.

[Image: 20110920060754%21USI_Logo.png]

To: R.Boreal, Gateway Shipping
Subject: Contract

Good day,

We are always happy to work with our friends in Bretonia. Please stand by while our teams are being prepared.

The following form will be used and filled out here in order to keep track of shipped materials:

Code:
[size=medium][color=#00FFFF]Name:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]<text>[/color]
[color=#00FFFF]Ship name:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]<text>[/color]
[color=#00FFFF]Commodity:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]<text>[/color]
[color=#00FFFF]Amount Shipped:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]<text>[/color]
[color=#00FFFF]Shipping date of requested materials imported[linked screen shot/time stamp]:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]<text>[/color]

[color=#00FFFF]Brief Summary (optional):[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]<text>[/color][/size]

Thank you for choosing Universal Shipping Incorporated.

Regards,

Lloyd Fisher

Vice President
Chief Logistics Officer
Logistics Department
Universal Shipping Inc.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
SENDER: KARL STARK, MANAGER, INTEGRAL SYSTEMS ENGINEERING

Hello there, Mr. Boreal,
Firstly, there was no lad out there to write to ya. So i do it.

My boys were waiting for a job to roll out all over sirius again, profit looks good and its always great to help a friend. I hope we will kick some gaul arse on the way as well! Its the biggest bonus we Crayterians can get after all.

You will have reports as Captains do the haulings.

TRANSMISSION ENDED
SIGNAL LOST
[Image: amhDrNs.png]

[Image: eSl6SVB.png]

Hey there.

I'm sure we can get some of those supplies delivered. It shouldn't be too hard to take care of that.

[Image: h3HOjdf.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
SENDER: KARL STARK, DIRECTOR, INTEGRAL SYSTEMS ENGINEERING

Hello there, Mr. Boreal,
We are doing deliveries as fast as we can, i personally delivered 16250 units of Reinforced Alloys to Oceana. Guncams malfunctioned and 4th delivery proof is lost among neuralnet.

https://i.hizliresim.com/dG6mDQ.jpg
https://i.hizliresim.com/0BP99B.jpg
https://i.hizliresim.com/Jl5m1Q.jpg

TRANSMISSION ENDED
SIGNAL LOST

[Image: 20110920060754%21USI_Logo.png]

To: R.Boreal, Gateway Shipping
Subject: Contract

Hello there,

Here's the receipts for todays deliveries.Unfortunately, the last shipping manifest for Gravity Stabilizer Quantum -things- was corrupted when I uploaded it to the neural net, but your dock worker should be able to confirm it was delivered. It was a pleasure hauling for you.

Name: Jack Karhle
Ship name: [*USI*]jacksonville[E]
Commodity: Reinforced Alloy; Magnetic Superconductors; Gravity Field Stabilizers
Amount Shipped: 12.660; 4220; 1688
Shipping date of requested materials imported: [x][x][x][x][x]

Brief Summary (optional): A few short and sweet trips to New London, hauling that platinum ore you had stored and bringing back the Alloys, and then a few trips to Pueblo for some techy pieces.

Thank you for choosing Universal Shipping Incorporated.

Regards,

Jack Karhle

Employee
Logistics Department
Universal Shipping Inc.

Name: Marcus Constantine
Ship name: Wilmington
Commodity: Industrial Hardware; Gravity Field Stabilizers
Amount Shipped: 24,795; 1,982
Shipping date of requested materials imported: 9/2-9/6[linked screen shot/time stamp]:

[X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X]

Brief Summary (optional): Few issues to note during transport. One pirate run-in,
but my Mastodon was able to deflect his shots and make it to the trade lane. No damage to cargo during transport.
[Image: akhABTp.jpg]

Hello there,
I'm happy to announce that all the materials for the Hyperspace Matrix have been delivered, and construction will be completed shortly. We'd like to thank you all for your help in completing this project together, and we look forward to continued prosperous relations together. If there is anything we can help in you return with, don't hesitate to let us know.
Take care out there,
Ryan Boreal, Gateway| Shipping Inc.