Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Bundschuh D.W.R. movement. FROM: Sirius Coalition.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: YEZkLnb.gif]

===INCOMING MESSAGE===

Security Encryption: Medium
Message transmitted to D.W.R. communications band.

Privyet.

I'm contacting you in reference to that little chance encounter we had with the Rheinland forces, as well as the little debate in methods that preceded it. I think we have plenty enough reason to cooperate in both civil and militaristic capacities. At least, I'll try to respect your attempts at compromise as best I can.

I'd like to meet your leadership in a more secure venue, if you're willing. We can discuss a more formal policy between the People's Republic and your section of the Bundschuh movement.

Ideally, one of mutual benefit.

For the Motherland, for the Revolution.

Marshal Selim out.
[Image: xRenhnC.png]
Die Weiße Rose

Message Received - Neural Net access code 9472001835
[Image: rW2yS4R.jpg]
To: Field Marshal Mehmed Selim, SCRA
Sender: Emmanuel von Gottschall, Parteivorsitzender der Partei Für Ein Neues Rheinland
Origin: Rheinland, Frankfurt system, Parteischiff Walchensee
Encryption: High

07.09.824 A.S.
Sehr geehrter Herr Selim of the Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army,

My name is Emmanuel von Gottschall, respective Parteivorsitzender der Partei Für Ein Neues Rheinland, the political party of the so called Weiße Rose Bundschuh movement. It is my expressed pleasure to be acquainted with the communists of the SCRA, Herr Selim. It does not surprise me the Army is eager to approach our Bewegung concerning a possible liaison. Whilst your political stance and ours do vary significantly in a few aspects, the overall left-winged approach of both our people are more than enough to promote a future collaboration.

Respect is a major factor concerning diplomatic relationships. And while I cannot say I am a firm believer in communism, me and with me my people I am representing have to demonstrate respect for your fierce fighting for communism. I believe this respect should be mutual, since what is animating us in our struggle against the government of Rheinland is solely our strong believe in social democracy.

In the end, I am convinced that the differences between our people are all in all minor enough to condone.
Die Weiße Rose is willing to send a delegation of theirs to a venue with diplomats of your side. Location, time and date will be up to you. We would however prefer a neutral meeting ground if possible.

We are already looking forward to the appointment, whenever it will be.
[Image: oUzDCwm.png]

Attachments:

None.

End Message

===INCOMING MESSAGE===

Privyet, von Gottschall.

I have respect for a man willing to stand firm to his principles and beliefs. It is a shame that the principles people seem most common to adhere to are backwards, elitist, imperialist and corporatist standards with no regard to the true will of the People.

You seek a more reformist solution to this issue and you think the idea of Rheinland is worth saving. That much I can respect as well, as much as I despise the idea of the continued existence of the Houses.

Look at me rant and ramble though. Almost as bad as the tyrants I seek to destroy. I anticipate that the Coalition will be ready to receive you some time in the next standard week.

As for location we would have a preference for a more secure venue than neutral territory would provide. Either one of your facilities or one of ours would do. If purely neutral ground is a must for you we have some ideas for reasonable hosts. I'll have more exact information for you, including time and date, when next week rolls around.

Marshal Selim out.
Die Weiße Rose

Sender: Emmanuel von Gottschall, Parteivorsitzender der Partei Für Ein Neues Rheinland

08.09.824 A.S.
Sehr geehrter Herr Selim,

I believe we will be able to clear a conference room on Bruchsal Base, Frankfurt for our venue during the next week. The protection level our station can provide will surely be to the satisfaction of both parties. Inform us as soon as you have got an exact time and date and we will begin with the preparations for the visit of your delegation. If you wish for them to stay on the base for multiple days in order to get to know us better, that would be arrange as well I'm sure.

We are awaiting your reply with more exact information. Until then, I wish you a good time.

Attachments:

None.

End Message

===INCOMING MESSAGE===

Privyet, von Gottschall.

The Coalition will be able to send a party to Bruchsal in two days' time from this message. Friday. We should be able to arrive by 1900 hours.

Marshal Selim out.
Die Weiße Rose

15.09.824 A.S.
Sehr geehrter Herr Selim,

We have spent the last few days making provisions against any sort of disruption of our meeting at Bruchsal. A delegation has already been assembled to receive your envoys in the Taunusfeld, including my humble self.

We are eager to see the outcome of this conference. May it be a fruitful one for us both.

Attachments:

None.

End Message