Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Event: The Spyglass Game (Concluded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(09-15-2017, 04:26 AM)Vex. Wrote: [ -> ]1. Cry moar?
2. it's a 2 system transit
3. You can't blame everybody, heck i logged 3 times in 6 hours and let myself to be killed, if they caught me.
You can't generalize everybody in metagaming.
PS: Mind you, that the cargo wasn't worth anything!

And as far i've seen, activity peaked to over 60 people at a time, in the middle of the week, which is a pretty good number for a middle of a week, so your arguments are invalid.

Your post is what's wrong with every cargo event.

Perhaps I should have logged more for this event, just to club traders like I did during the Contraband event. Totem pole. Traders need to remember their place.
The trade event is now complete.
Shocker. Event finishes when there's 12 people online.

What a twist.
That was fun.
Yeah, that first convoy we did was good fun, was nice with all the chatting and keeping each other up to date on whats happening, trying to organize the waves of transports... Good times
(09-15-2017, 05:00 AM)Jayce Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-15-2017, 04:26 AM)Vex. Wrote: [ -> ]1. Cry moar?
2. it's a 2 system transit
3. You can't blame everybody, heck i logged 3 times in 6 hours and let myself to be killed, if they caught me.
You can't generalize everybody in metagaming.
PS: Mind you, that the cargo wasn't worth anything!

And as far i've seen, activity peaked to over 60 people at a time, in the middle of the week, which is a pretty good number for a middle of a week, so your arguments are invalid.

Your post is what's wrong with every cargo event.

Perhaps I should have logged more for this event, just to club traders like I did during the Contraband event. Totem pole. Traders need to remember their place.

You sir, either need to get laid, or need to learn how to have fun in this game (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun)
Funny, that's exactly what Chad said. He got banned yesterday. Guess you could say he got...

Laid off.
(09-15-2017, 01:23 PM)Jayce Wrote: [ -> ]Funny, that's exactly what Chad said. He got banned yesterday. Guess you could say he got...

Laid off.

https://media.giphy.com/media/aQvP84KEtXbKU/giphy.gif
Money, please. Or I can take moneys for kills in Texas system?

Code:
[15.09.2017 12:23:12] Death: LH~Brad:Whitaker was put out of action by 6th|LNS-Hampshire (Gun).
[15.09.2017 12:26:33] Death: Cassava was put out of action by 6th|LNS-Hampshire (Gun).

Cassava, sorry, but I kill you with RP-gaming. You engage Liberty-vessels and I play on RP + join in fight and you die.
(09-15-2017, 01:23 PM)Jayce Wrote: [ -> ]Funny, that's exactly what Chad said. He got banned yesterday. Guess you could say he got...

Laid off.

Ayup, couldn't care less about your desperate urges, go have fun now instead of trying to make yourself look proud of what you are of which you're not, or probably are? Don't know, don't care...

My point entirely was, for you to quit crying and go have fun in this game and respect the attempt to promote any activity in this server.
Events aren't made only and entirely for your need of bluemsgs, if you can't have one, deal with it, instead of trying so desperately to preserve your ego and thumbing down an activity promoting event.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6