Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Stefan Kaufman <|> From: Stefan Morgenstern
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission

[Image: sbVYl1Z.png?1]

To: Stefan Kaufman, The Landwirtrechtbewegung.
Subject: Probleme

Guten Tag, alter Freund.
Long time no talk, right? So it happened that we were in different places at different times. How many did not we see each other? Ten years for sure. When I heard that you were a member of the right-wing farmers movement, I was not surprised. You always loved your green Stuttgart, and we all loved. I would like to know how things are now? How are things going in your movement? I've heard about some disagreements between us and you. Maybe you can clarify the situation to me? I'm ready to do the same for my part. If you want, we can discuss this with a beer in a bar where they will not want to tear my head. I will pay!

Fur Rheinland,
Stefan Morgenstern,
Arbeiter, der Alster Union
Transmission Ended
[Image: 9UQrTXB.png]

Einreicher: Stefan Kaufman, Bauer aus Landwirtrechtbewegung
Empfänger: Stefan Morgenstern, Der Alster Union.
Verschlüsselung: CivRH-37
Verschlüsselungsstufe: Sehr hoch
Betreff:RE: Probleme

[Image: vQLSCx5.jpg]

Morgenster!
I thought that you had already been shot and your revolutionary brains have crushed the wall of some station. It's good to see that you're alive and still struggling, mate! We'll definitely drink a pint of beer somewhere, but now it's not about that. You touched on the problem of the relationship between our two movements, right? I will try to make situation clearer for you.
You see, our movements were close allies in the past, and now we remain friends. But events at the Alster shipyards... They undermined our friendship. It was a rash step, my friend. Your movement has undermined faith in yourself in this way. You killed innocent workers with poison gas, and these are people you swore to protect. This caused a resonance in our ranks. I deeply sympathetic to your movement, but now I'm not sure if you are worth it. All political factions want to deprive us of our neutral status. And, believe me, my friend, I'm doing my best not to get involved in another war. It is enough to say one thing... Der Alster Union isn't in the best position in Landwirtrechtbewegung diplomacy. We don't rash, but it's going to this end. Probably, you can do something with it? I ask you about this favor. Save the union between Der Alster and Der Landwirtrechtbewegung.
That's all for now.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Antwort.
Auf Wiedersehen.
Wir werden für diejenigen kämpfen, die zurückgelassen werden.

Incoming Transmission

Subject: RE:RE: Probleme

Guten Tag, alter Freund.
I understand your indignation and I regret that we had to take such a step. But, let me explain our actions to you.
Until you break the egg, you will not make an omelette. Until you pass through humiliation and sacrifice, you will not lose your chains. We were forced to attack in order to help our country free from the yoke of a corrupt government and terror Red Hessians. We understand that many of our workers have died, the people we promised to protect, but it was worth it. The positions of this rotting corporation have weakened. I want to remind you as well that most of the buildings of Synth Foods is also rely the workers employed here in the Rheinland. And you kill them too, to free yourself from your chains. How many ordinary workers have you already killed? How much is your war worth? Until you break the egg, you will not make an omelette. Remember this phrase, my old friend.
Also, abour your new allies - Die Rotte Arme. I doubt, that you know the reason of wat between Der Alster Union and them. It's easy. We decided to not attack civilian ships and arbeiters, when Hessians wanted to do it. When you call us in such way, I would recommend you to take a look at your allies.
What can I do? Nothing. I just explained, why did we go for it. Der Alster Union considers Landwirtrechtbewegung, as ally. Only you can save the situation between us and your faction. Talk with your High Command, other bauers and so on. I rely on you, my friend.

Fur Rheinland,
Stefan Morgenstern,
Arbeiter, der Alster Union
Transmission Ended
[Image: 9UQrTXB.png]

Einreicher: Stefan Kaufman, Großbauer aus Landwirtrechtbewegung
Empfänger: Stefan Morgenstern, Der Alster Union.
Verschlüsselung: CivRH-37
Verschlüsselungsstufe: Sehr hoch
Betreff:RE: Probleme

[Image: vQLSCx5.jpg]

Guten Tag, alter Freund.
My bolt is shot. We will continue to maintain a neutral position, for now. In fact, I'm very happy that you turned to me. Thanks to you, I realized that it's still too early for us to draw any conclusions about your actions and the faction in general. We will observe both sides and draw conclusions.
In the meantime, we really should drink a pint of beer. You say you know a great place for this? Let's meet there as soon, as possible. We haven't seen each-other for ten years already.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Antwort.
Auf Wiedersehen.
Wir werden für diejenigen kämpfen, die zurückgelassen werden.

Incoming Transmission

From: Stefan Morgenstern, Die Reichsarbeitergesellschaft der Alster Union
Subject: Last words?

Guten Tag, alter Freund.

I will tell everything in nutshell. Circumstances require my urgent departure from our homeland. I need... to hide for a while. Please, if you value our friendship, then do not ask anything. However, I still give you a clue that the whole matter lies in the organization to which I belong. I do not think that I have a special desire to tell much, but it is enough to say that changes are coming. In any case, it will not be the same people who were my brothers and sisters. Although, who cares?

I'm not sure if I'll be back or not, just as I'm not sure if I'm going to leave or not. But, if I suddenly disappear, just know that I'm alive and drink cold beer somewhere on a quiet and remote planet. You're one of the best people I've ever met. You are fighting for a just cause and I hope that we will meet again. I will certainly let you know about the upsets.

Good luck to you. Remember me as a good and faithful companion. The unioner.

Fur Rheinland,
Stefan Morgenstern,
Gefrieter, der Alster Union

Transmission Ended