Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Crayter Military
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Initialisation...

Intensité du signal: 100%
Encodage: __________ PLUS FORT

Source: ________ Marne, Champagne
Expéditeur: ____ Général Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil ___ [C]
Destinataire(s): Crayter Military _____________________ CR|

Sujet: _________ Free Brigands of Gallia

Transmission entrée...

Mes amis of Crayter,

I've received word that you have had a few encounters with the most recently emerged group of Gallic Brigands, encounters aren't always peaceful in nature, et thus they have asked us for mediation. I accepted the request because I usually don't like our allies wasting eachother instead of common foes like the Marine Royale Gauloise.

While they described themselves to be victims of the situation, I am not one to believe everything on the first whim, so I'd like you to present your version of the events as well, mes amis.

Sincèrement,
Général Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil
Général en Chef Du Conseil

Piéce(s) jointe(s):
N/A

[Image: aYg3Fq0.png]
[Image: 352ov1e.jpg]

Greetings, General
Well, i hope you have a good day first of all.

It is just a bit saddening to hear Brigands are victimizing themselves to you. While i know they are allies to you, That doesnt change the fact they are still lowlifes of Gallia, pirating innocent traders and civilians outside of Gallia and harming our allies' operations in Taus. I will be honest, while we defended eachother against a Royalist attack it is still true that we shot eachother and i believe one of our pilots provoked those lowlifes. However, if you are to be mediator between us then i am willing to send someone to participate in talks, perhaps the aggressor pilot himself will be useful.

Oh, by the way, we are having excess amount of Crayter Kebabs this month, perhaps your traders should grab some while they can, i can't eat all of them after all!

Have a good day, General.
Richard, out.

Signed, Michael Richard
Fleet Admiral
Crayter Military

Initialisation...

Intensité du signal: 100%
Encodage: __________ PLUS FORT

Source: ________ Marne, Champagne
Expéditeur: ____ Général Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil ___ [C]
Destinataire(s): Fleet Admiral Michael Richard ________ CR|

Sujet: _________ Free Brigands of Gallia

Transmission entrée...

Fleet Admiral Richard,

I would be quite glad if you could share some information with us regarding the incidents with these Brigands, a bit more specifics about circumstances, harassed civilians, traders, disrupted allied operations, et a bit more details about the amount of excess kebab your people might be willing to share with us.

Sincèrement,
Général Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil
Général en Chef Du Conseil

Piéce(s) jointe(s):
N/A

[Image: aYg3Fq0.png]
[Image: 352ov1e.jpg]

Greetings, General

Those brigands constantly harrass IMG convoys and other locals (royals and outcasts doesnt count as such)
in Taus. Therefore we as much as fight together against royals together, still see them as lowlife scumbags and therefore engagements happens. But as i said previously, for Council's and especially yours sake, we can try to tolerate them more. I am even considering that offer because of our relations and you, genersl, are a reasonable man, have some thought in your words so i dont believe some bad will come from that "alliance" with them.

Regarding kebabs, i will direct you to Republic's corporations, mainly Integral Systems Engineering. Director Karl Stark can fill you in details.
Richard, out.

Signed, Michael Richard
Fleet Admiral
Crayter Military