Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Generaloberinspektor Ohlendorf, BDM | From: AP Manufacturing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: Live]:::

ID: Martin McKinsey
Subject: Azurite
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Sehr geehrter Herr Ohlendorf,

since we did not had the pleasure yet, allow me to introduce myself - my name is Martin McKinsey, Chief Executive Officer of AP Manufacturing. It is a pleasure for me to make your acquaintence. Since The Core and Das Büro der Marinenintelligenz have a fruitful history of cooperation, I feel that my presentation is long overdue - please accept my appologies for the delay.

Your agency has been recently granted access to Zone 42 and its "facilities" to exctract samples of their inherent gases among other things. I imagine this undertaking is being quite arduous using conventional technology. Therefore I would like to offer assistance from our AP Manufacturing mining division, proficient in azurite harvest and adequatly equipped to perform within the OBSCURA, thus saving your operatives precious time and perhaps even allowing you to cut part of the expenses.

Please let me know if such venture is of interrest to the Büro. If so, I am sure we can work out a deal that will prove mutually beneficial.

In Erwartung Ihrer geschätzten Rückmeldung verbleiben wir.

-M.McKinsey
CEO, AP Manufacturing

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: baldurohlendorffcrh1.png]
Generaloberinspektor Ohlendorf

Büro der Marineintelligenz
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Martin McKinsey
.......● SENDER:-..............Baldur Ohlendorf
.......● LOCATION:´..........Planet New Berlin, New Berlin
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █░ ░ ░
.......● SUBJECT:..............Azurite

Guten tag,

Herr McKinsley, it is a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance, and there is no need to fret over any delays. People in our positions lead busy lives, and we cannot attend to every matter at once. Now, your commentary on the extraction was incredibly spot on- while not a miner myself, I have a background in the industry and I've never heard of such terrible extraction rates. Clearly, conventional technology is most likely useless for extracting a material as..... unique as Azurite. As such, any advice or technology that APM could offer to increase the efficency of Azurite Gas extraction would be most appreciated, and if there is anything we can do in return, do not hesitate to ask us.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Generaloberinspektor Ohlendorf
Büro der Marineintelligenz, Oberkommando

[Image: gen3hxv1.png]

Message End

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: Live]:::

ID: Martin McKinsey
Location: APM Flagship "Core|APM-Sagittarius-3", Pennsylvania
Subject: Azurite
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Sehr geehrter Herr Ohlendorf,

AP Manufacturing would be most pleased to get into business with the Büro - we will gladly offer our assistance in further extraction of the mineral you seek to examine. Monetary compensation for this service shall be sufficient at this point.

Depending on the total amount of samples you require, we offer to provide shipments of azurite gas for 6,000-7,000 S.C. per cargo unit, directly to any facility of your choosing. Naturally, clearance to moor needs to be provided on part of your agency, along with the proper haulage permit if statutory under Rheinland law.

You will be pleased to find that all delivered samples be of highest achievable standard. Each shall be contained safely for ease of handling and storage.

If you deem these conditions acceptable, the last thing we will need to get started is, what amount of this curious gas does BDM wish to obtain?

In Erwartung Ihrer geschätzten Rückmeldung verbleiben wir.

-M.McKinsey
CEO, AP Manufacturing

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::