Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Outdated LR Info page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Loved all our current interactions with LR-. Great to see you boys back.
I hoped Spazzy started the LR- again.

Doesn't seem so.
Added Liberty Rogues Code of conduct and Recruitment to the original post
(09-21-2017, 08:09 PM)sasapinjic Wrote: [ -> ]Correct me if i am wrong, but how you can trade with artifacts when they are Corsairs goods LR ID is hostile to them?

Corsairs & Crete are simply the cheapest source of artifacts, but they are not the only source. Artifacts can be found all over Sirius.

Username removed

This is going to be interesting.
I hope to meet ya'll in space soon.
(09-22-2017, 02:45 PM)Stolt. Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-21-2017, 08:09 PM)sasapinjic Wrote: [ -> ]Correct me if i am wrong, but how you can trade with artifacts when they are Corsairs goods LR ID is hostile to them?

Corsairs & Crete are simply the cheapest source of artifacts, but they are not the only source. Artifacts can be found all over Sirius.

Unioners can trade them artifacts.
And as WP said, theres no rephack between rogues/corsairs, so as long as you keep your repsheet balanced, you can fly to Crete easy as can be and then off to Malta, Arranmore or Freidstat for the next run
(09-22-2017, 08:46 PM)JorgeRyan Wrote: [ -> ]And as WP said, theres no rephack between rogues/corsairs, so as long as you keep your repsheet balanced, you can fly to Crete easy as can be and then off to Malta, Arranmore or Freidstat for the next run

Yup. Same as there isn't one between Unioners and Outcasts.

And I sometimes buy cardamine there as a Unioner when NC isn't on because thug life and screw the system, I'll do what makes Vanilla sense.
I was hoping something like this would crop up. Liberty hasn't been quite the same since the Rogues vanished.
Is it normal for LR- to pirate folks outside of the ZOI established in this thread? I only ask out of curiosity because I was being stalked by one of your ships through Magellan, Vespucci and Kansas yesterday. Not complaining; honest question.
Pages: 1 2 3 4