Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BAF and BPA | From: Alex Martin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: qpJd0MJ.png]
----Recipient: BAF and BPA----
----Sender: Lead Engineer Alex Martin----

Hey there, so uh... I jumped into New London just now, hauling some casualties from Leeds, and got greeted by what seemed to be one of your officers. However, it wasn't long before he was demanding credits from me and threatening to blast me! This isn't what I expected from the Armed Forces, and so he soon enough started shooting me, and while I tried to fight him off, he managed to blast my ship apart and leave all those casualties in space...

This sort of behavior really caught me off guard, and I hope it's not the sort of behavior I can be expecting from the rest of your men. His attitude and compassion for fellow Bretonians was absolutely dismal. I really hope this is just a case of one officer going crazy, and that you can go through some sort of disciplinary action with them, after putting all those lives at risk....

I hope this gets resolved soon,
Take care out there
[Image: h3HOjdf.png]
- Message Class: Textual -

-= Standart Encryption =-

[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/U1OxmMr.png?1[/img]

Priority: Medium
To: Lead Engineer Alex Martin

I am, to be perfectly honest, infuriated by this individuals behavior. Leaving fellow Bretonians to a certain death while flying under our banner is beyond all good.
Be assured I will contact the person in question and if this happens ever again he won't get a third chance to do it.

yours sincerely
Jacob McIntire