Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: =LSF= Roll Call | October, 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hoo boy doing roll calls like it's 2013 again

In truth I have no clue who's still doing anything with this faction and I'd like to know who even wants to put a fraction of effort in, so if you'd like to stick around and do stuff with =LSF= fill this out below (I tried to keep it simple):

Code:
[color=lightblue]Character Name:[/color]
[color=lightblue]Rank:[/color]
[color=lightblue]Ships:[/color]
[color=lightblue]What do you want to see from =LSF= in the future?[/color]

I know standards were hilariously low for...well, years, so if you don't have a rank or whatever that's fine. If you've got 50 ships don't bother writing out a huge list, just give me enough to know who you are in-game.

Feel free to put whatever you want for the last entry, I'm legitimately curious what people are looking for that they may/may not be getting now from =LSF=. Or just meme, I'm a faction leader, not a cop.

tyty
Character Name: Sarah Blackledge
Ships: =LSF=Pine.Bluff
What do you want to see from =LSF= in the future? Good stuff
Character Name: Tom Fury
Ships: =LSF=Epsilon.8 / =LSF=Concord
What do you want to see from =LSF= in the future? Dinks
Character Name: Josh Smith
Ships: 1 snub, bomber, cruiser.
What do you want to see from =LSF= in the future? Activity.
Character Name: Ian Benis
Ships: Triple Missile LABC - Bestest ship
What do you want to see from =LSF= in the future? Dominate Sirius with Triple Missile LABC's
oh yeah I forgot to mention since it was 3 AM when I wrote this, but roll call closes at midnight 10/7. if you don't answer by then but still want to come be part of the =LSF= just shoot me a PM somewhere

this is basically for me to see who is actually around and even vaguely interested in being active
Character Name: John Cooke
Ships: =LSF=Gamma.6 =LSF=New.Orleans
What do you want to see from =LSF= in the future? More New Tokyo raids #destroytheweebs #Gammalivesmatter
Character Name: Tracer
Ships:=LSF=Tracer, =LSF=Menwith.Hill, =LSF=Willow.Grove, =LSF=TS.Nunavut, =LSF=Freedom
What do you want to see from =LSF= in the future? omicron alpha raids
Character Name: Evander MacKenny / Arlo Lund
Ships: =LSF=Alpha-7
What do you want to see from =LSF= in the future? yes
Character Name: Sarah Lankins
Ships: =LSF=Sarah.Lankins (activity wiped, will be recreated)
What do you want to see from =LSF= in the future? More missile LABC's
Pages: 1 2