Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Leon Matthews
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-( INCOMMING - TRANSMISSION )-

Source - NEW YORK RELAY LOCAL TAP 15359
Encryption - P|_07 |)3V|C3
Transmission received...
Transmission decrypted...
Opening message...

Identification: Ryan Wylde
Subject: Reunion

Leon,

I hope you are lying in your ship passed out from the alcohol, rather than being dead. Contact me as soon as you get aware of this message, if you ever do.

I'm around Liberty. Things got screwed up, and I had to leave Omegas. I'd like us to work together once again.

-( TRANSMISSION END )-
|| Source ID: Mathews, Leon
|| Source Location: ???
|| Encryption: Practically None
|| Feed Open...
|| ...Streaming

[Video feed opens to static, then clears up to a close-up of Leon's scowling face. His lip is cut and his eye is black, he's holding an ice-pack to the back of his head. He appears to be wearing nothing but a bath robe. He adjusts the camera, and the feed shifts accordingly, he takes a few steps back but trips on what appears to be a discarded bottle, staggering and then finally falling backward into more discarded bottles, empty boxes and other nondescript trash items. He groans and curses, screaming bloody murder as he gets back to his feet, first on all fours then fully upright. He makes his way to the pilot's seat and the camera follows him, he sits down in a reclining position, legs spread out and resting on the floor limply. He reaches over for a bottle of Whiskey by his side and grabs what appears to be a handful of Stabiline pills. He swallows the lot, and chases them down with the Whiskey. He inclines forward, adjusts his ice-pack and rests his head on his hand.]

"Yeah, hey...mate. I'm at the uhhh...Gate thing. The...Barrier Gate! Yeah! Feel free to stop by, and bring some food, alright? I'm bloody starving. Alright."

[He gives the camera a little meek wave, and forces a smile. The feed fades to black.]

|| Feed Closed