Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Zoners and Confederation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ Akabat
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 10/10/824
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: Zoner Communities

Omicron Delta

It was brought to our attention, by Confederate own public release that certain elements within Zoner Confederation insist on establishing peace with Core... by whatever means neccesary. The Order Overwatch General Assembly has to express its deep distrust to current process as the most ardent supporters of Loyola's administration fail to account or even register fact that Omicron Delta is a system wartorn between no less than four factions, with The Order holding majority presence of entities hostile to the occupant Core.

Many of you have deplorably and remarkably short memories. You do not remember that it was Core who assaulted Freeport 11 in the year of 818 A.S. and did it again under so called "Guildmaster" Nodtviet. Core is paramilitary bent on subjugating every and last of free people in border and edgeworlds and giving up to them now will indicate your impending doom greater than just loss of a single station. This is their mission statement and collaborating with them now means silent approval of their treacherous actions: Nauru ethnic cleansing: Wiping out native men, women and children of Corsair nation. Apocalyptical siege of Toledo: leading to untimely deaths of thousands Order non-combattants. An ordeal many of their commanders were unwilling to stop even in the face of Nomad invasion of Omicron Minor in December 818. Two cases of sieging the Freeport 11 itself. Deploying NEMP warheads without issuing timely sound warning to evacuate the civilians. Disavowing any sense of claim and authority of a single Omicron entity up to date, everything Core currently owing being forcibly taken from Zoners, Order, Corsairs or otherwise. Burning people for ciggaretes alone. Their crime total is beyond all measure.

The Order had tolerated and welcomed Zoners, to see the closest ideology in edge worlds to betray us now? Freeport 11 was peaceful location, threatened only by occasional Nomad incursion swiftly dealth with by Corsair-Order alliance at the time. Core was not even a thing back then. The Order tolerated and accepted any and every human no matter their skin color, ideology or religion. Only to get us excluded from more than your strategic calculations. We only intervened in full force twice, first to open up Omicron Kappa's supply lifeline blocked by terrorists claiming a mantle of Zoner Alliance. It was done with blessing or acceptance of all major Zoner bodies at the time. Second was to strip Persephone of its alien technology. Which I may add, was a success and Discordians no longer have to live in fear thanks to effort of their own leadership.

Neither OSI or IRG had 'saved' the Freeport. I put the credit with massive IMG convoys which with my blessing transported vast ammount of relief though Order Protectorate. I thank the Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army who bolstered Order's garrison just in time and managed to push Core back to Rho.

If the Zoners permit Core to 'cleanse' the Freeport, break the tradition as old as Zoners themselves of being open to all despite protests of the authorities, we will take such an action as declaration of war against The Order Overwatch by means of illegal assault against our very much legal business aboard. If Core will be permitted to operate and dictate terms of the no longer Zoner No Fire Zone, The Order will have to conclude that Freeport 11 had indeed fell to Core and will be treated accordingly by elements of our void Navy. If Administrator Akibara even considers a treaty that favours butchers and genocidal mass murderers of Core over The Order, we will take unilateral actions against the collaborators

Emma Loyola, the "exalted guildmaster" of the Core is a Nomad agent at least and suspected to be infected not only by The Order but Government of Malta, the former occupation of Loyola prior to anti-Nomad sentiments taking dominance within greater scheme of Maltese politics. She was caught hot talking to the true mastermind behind the 2nd Freeport 11 siege: The Auxesian warlord Sapphire Raven, infectee and one of the Core collaborants. The Eight release of The Order Protectorate news service features just that. Unlike Core, we do not intend to strike without warning. I beg you to not force our hands and take measures of our own. Remain on the side of freedom.

Long term peace with Core is not possible.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"
[Image: qF78pEP.jpg]

☆☆ Incoming Transmission ☆☆

Comm ID:____________ Gray Williams
Access:_____________ Admiral Michal Golanski
Source:_____________ Star Space Port
Signal Strength:___ High
Subject:____________ Reply

☆☆ Loading Message ☆☆

Hello Admiral Michal Golanski

I'm Gray Williams, deputy of the Star Enterprise Inc. You might not know me but I bet you remember our organization, known as Star Enterprise. I've been thinking about you and your people, to whom we should trust, or not. Because both the Order and the Star Enterprise had some really bad issue in before. I still remember how you and your people killed our people and destroy our outpost with its crew in 821 A.S. and I do still remember how you threatened and treat us in that day. It is almost three and a half year passed, many things have changed but we do remember who back-stabbed us. But we still trust you and your people, why? Because the Order rolled a serious game over the Nomad innovations and they have protected many people, especially the people who live in Delta. The human race survived because the Order's efforts who put their life risk to push the Nomad back. The history still lives among us, the history reminds us, how we are still alive, who helped us, who suffered. I'm not talking behalf of any Confederation but not all Zoners follow the Confederation. We still remember how the Core force attacked the Freeport 11, how they destroyed those Zoner ships who tried to protect the already badly damaged during nomad assaults station. The Core has been playing games so they could take over the Freeport 11, they threatened the Zoner people of Freeport 11 and they wanted to rule over it by their own law, and when the Zoner Confederation gave up. The Confederation became foolish and idiotic, they want to shake hands with their actual enemies. But I'm curious how childish the Confederation become if they keep forgetting who backstabbing them, again and again.

Now, we, the Star Enterprise, not even at war with the Core but we are trying to keep the distance as long as possible. We trying to keep our ground safe and clean since I disband our military section after the Order assault on our outpost, a very few military vessels left and became dust. Like I said we do not know whom we should trust but I still have faith in your people.

But what's done is done, we were so young and we both did some foolish work, isn't it? Let me come to the straight point, the Star Enterprise do not wish to start another war with the Order nor the Core but we do trust the Order. The Star Enterprise do not wish to follow the Confederation orders or law if they ever try to lay down before this militarists. We are not pets and we do not wish anybody treat us as such. The Core want to apply their laws within the Freeport 11 and the Confederation, it means the Core want us to be their slaves so Confederation will forget who they are. If the Zoner of Freeport 11 and the Confederation will follow the Core laws, the Star Enterprise will not stay neutral to this insanity around. Star Enterprise will never comply with such an insult. But I'm afraid, there's a little chance to avoid the new bloodshed.

☆☆ Transmission Closing ☆☆

[Image: Von_Co_F.png]

Admiral Golinski.

Your Message alone, shows that you do not have any grasp on the situation that's unfolded in Delta. We are not in a position to look a gift horse in the mouth regardless of who that horse is.

Countless numbers of lives have been lost in this conflict, and as much as I would love to be in a position to say they died honourable deaths in victory, they didn't. The fact is the Core are a major power one that is beyond any other in Delta except maybe now the Nomads. Ill get onto them later.

We could carry on as we are, throwing what little we have left at the Core, sacrifice even more lives until someone wins, and here's a hint, it wont be the Zoners'.

Wounds are still open, there are those amongst us who DETEST the Core, who believe they are not to be trusted, however we all have to ask ourselves, what choice to do we have? We need to accept this peace for the greater good, to ensure no more life is lost needlessly, we are not soldiers we are not a military power, we cannot face the Core on their level. To accept this peace is to save countless many, to stop a pointless conflict. You accuse us of having short memorys, on the contrary Admiral, its the memories of the pain we have felt the sheer size of the void that's been created by those no longer with us that force us to negotiate peace.

I have no love for the Core nor their new Guildmistress, what I do have is a love for my people, they are tired, they are wounded and grieving, to try and continue the fight would be nothing but suicide and so we have to negotiate peace, and the Core seem to be willing to give it to us.

Where as you? The Order, the organisation that mean to protect us from the nomad threat? You threaten us for attempting to survive and save our brothers and sisters Would you have turned down peace had it been offered to you at Toledo?

You have to face facts Admiral, the Core are beyond you as much as they are us, they are the relevant power in Delta, the Order did not protect Us or Delta from the Core. Instead you claim they are led by an infected, you say this with Zero proof, but even if you had, what would you even be able to do about it? Nothing.

We gain nothing from refusing to negotiate with the Core whilst we are set to gain just from preventing more lost lives alone, this is more then what the Order has proven to be able to provide of late, you mention the Order-Corsair alliance and how it dealt with the Nomads back before the Core became a presence, well dont know if you have noticed but those days are long gone. Consider it a betrayal if you must but we are doing what we have to to ensure no more Zoners are killed fighting a loosing battle.

Now one more thing to point out just to underline how the Order is no longer relevant, a few days past a distress signal was received coming from delta, a mix of Zoner ships Core ships an AI ship and even a ship of the republic answered along with others, the signal whether it was a trap or a genuine signal led to a force of nomads not yet encountered by any human thus far, fighters with considerable firepower enough to impact a capital ship shield and moving with speeds beyond any Sirian built ship. But thats not all, the ships retreated after sustaining a few losses, but they were in fact goading us to follow, leading us right into the path of a massive never before Seen Nomad ship, larger then a Marduk wielding more unknown weapons of greater power not before seen. So great in fact it unleashed a weapon of such force as to take out several Capital ships in ONE BLOW.
The reason I bring this up? Only 2 Order ships arrived to assist, neither one were part of your Black fleet, or of any Main Order fleet. The reason we managed to push the ship back? The Core, they came in force once the threat was identified.

So another question to ask yourself Admiral. In the face of a Grave new Nomad threat, who can we depend upon to protect Delta? Right now, its not the Order.

Jerard Voncloud Joint Head of the Confederation And survivor of the Nomad Dreadnought

[Image: i_Xq_Arp_E.gif]

[Image: jDQGSfL.png]
Origin: Freeport 11, Omnicron Delta, Nomad Space| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: Freelancer Nodoka Hanamura | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: Order Overwatch | RECIPIENT NN-GUID HASH OK
Carbon-Copy: Zoner UNICOM | FREQUENCY NN-GUID HASH OK
Encryption: None
Format: Video
Subject: Not looking at the bigger picture

The purple-haired woman appears on screen, showing strong disapproval. She is in a room laid out with purple and teal decor and bedding. A name plaque reads out "Housing Block 40, Room 500 - Nodoka Hanamura/Marisa Kita". These words soon go out of focus as the video feed prioritizes Nodoka, who is sitting in a chair at her desk.

I'm going to start this off by stating that although I am a Freelancer, my home is Freeport 11, and given that the Zoners have grown on me quite a bit to the point where I debate on if I myself should be considered one of them, I believe that I have justification to answer this inquest by The Order on my behalf. My statement is this - I believe that we, the denizens of Freeport 11, are sick of both the Nomads using us as target practice at best, and at worst, slaughtering us, as well as the bickering we've had to deal with in regards to the both of you. The past incident in our system where weapons were exchanged, I saw from aboard Freeport 11. I applaud the efforts of those, regardless of who they align themselves with, for bravely doing so, especially those who lost their lives, for which, they have my eternal gratitude and respect. However, I digress...

She stares off into the distance, for a second. looking onward from her room onboard Freeport 11, into the stars. She continues, not looking into the camera.

I don't like the Core as much as the next person. If anything, I abhor it, and hope if and when things will settle down, that they, and I'm going to be completely blunt, and quote a old Bretonian saying - sod off from Delta. What they've done to my home is downright arrogant, and is why I have no respect for The Core outside of their sacrifices to protect others from the Nomad Threat. But I'm going to, against my ideological standpoint, side with the Head of the Confederation, and declare simply "What have you done for us lately." When the Nomads aren't slaughtering my friends here on Freeport 11 like they tried to do the other day, I rarely if ever see Order ships around here.

She looks back to the camera.
That is the reason why I'm not taking too kindly to either of you. I don't like The Core because of their Authoritarian and Aggressive ways. and I'm starting to not like you because you think us easily manipulated.
We have the facts straight, and we don't have time for [redacted] politics. If you want to convince us to not make nice with the Core, then start showing it. If you want my support, the next time I see one of whatever on God's hellscape that is this part of Sirius, that the Nomads pull out of their non-existent backends like they did last time, I want to see the Order jumping in with a fleet's worth of ships, and I think many others here on Freeport 11 would agree with me at least on the last part.

We are dealing with a threat of which the like of mankind have never seen. I already think that the Houses should at least contribute some kind of support to the effort of fighting these beasts, at least once Gallia's crown is knocked off and smashed to bits, We mustn't take the Nomad threat lightly, and that includes pathetic squabbles such as this. I would, if I were in the fighting, put my differences aside from The Core and other elements in Delta, and aided in the fight. We've lost enough lives as it is. It's time you and the Core put aside your differences for now, and realize what we realize - that constant bickering and fighting amongst all who inhabit the Omnicrons, Will eventually get us all KILLED.

End Feed.

The audio cuts out, video glitching out, only for it to also terminate a second later.

COMMS TERMINATED
[Image: Von_Co_F.png]

Miss Hanamura

I wish to echo your statements and offer my appreciation for your words.

What she says is true, that differences should be set aside, during the battle i mentioned many different factions all united together to face this renewed more powerful Nomad threat.

The Nomads have grown stronger and we have our own infighting to thank for that. The conflicts between you and the Core and to a lesser extent the Zoners shifted our gaze, our resources away long enough for them to Evolve and adapt unopposed.

Divided we will fall.

J Voncloud

[Image: i_Xq_Arp_E.gif]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: z0m0Qg5.png]

Indentification: Tara Williams
Subject: Freeport 11

Good day to everyone,

Some of you might know me and The Seraphim, the humanitarian organization that I represent. Those who do will also remember how much we put into keeping Freeport 11 up and running.

The price for us was high. One of our leaders, Alex Mush, went missing during the vicious attack by elements of the Core that used NEMP device against civilian station that posed no threat to them. Many of his crew were killed or wounded in that attack. And even before that, we've seen that the Core pilots without doubts attacked unarmed medical ship.

I can only tell that our goal was to keep Freeport 11 free and independent. Not to hand it over to the very folks who demolished it and killed innocent people aboard.

The Seraphim is peaceful organization, but I can't cope with the terms of agreement between the Confederation and the Core. Grand Admiral, I will support your fight against the Core by all means that do not violate our code of conduct. You can count on me for any kinds of humanitarian supplies the Order might need, wherever and whenever you need it.

Cordially,
Williams, Tara

[Image: 4LwX8F6.gif]

CLOSING TRANSMISSION