Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Dear AI06,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[INCOMING MESSAGE...]

[Image: EDITED_21.png]

[To]: AI06
[From]: Adrienne Perry, SIS
[Subject]: Introductions
[Encryption]: High

Dear AI06,

I'm glad that we have had the chance to meet a few days ago. I know I may have been bit...cryptic as to who I was, who I worked for & what I was doing in the Omicrons. I work for the intelligence branch of the Bretonian government, and we would like to get more deeply involved in the affairs of the Omicrons.

As I mentioned when we met, I have the authorisation to provide some, though not all forms of exclusive Bretonian technology which may fulfill your Third Directive: harvesting useful technology. If you would like, I can drop by some Bretonian snubcraft weapons to begin with at Planet Gammu. Once we develop a closer, and perhaps more interdependent relationship, we can offer you some more advanced technology that originates from our House. This offer however does come with some conditions.

From time to time, we will need you to find out information about the Omicrons for us. It is a particularly vital area of Bretonian interests and national security, due to the Nomad presence and the relatively unstable and ungoverned region that it is.

Are these terms acceptable to you?

Sincerely,
Adrienne Perry, Chief of Staff,
Secret Intelligence Service, Bretonia

[...MESSAGE COMPLETE]
::<event> Communication started::
::<transmitting>
Encryption = active
Priority = normal
Origin = hidden
Sender = AI06 (view profile)
Recipients = SIS grouped Human "Adrienne Perry"
Subject = re: introductions

Greetings.
Offensive assets have low priority.
Currently preferred help in creating adaptor to make Reconnaissance Module pluggable into my Awareness Systems and overcome need for Human to operate.
If Crew is mandatory, because of equipment type, evaluate merge with second project -not second in importance-, about 1x Seat plus Synapses Connection to be designed into available cargo space of my vessel.
Omicrons info exchanged with above developments would be acceptable.

<end-of-data>::
::<event> Communication closed::
[INCOMING MESSAGE...]

[Image: EDITED_15.png]

[Subject]: First assignment

Dear AI06,

These conditions are also acceptable. I can have a reconnaissance module, created at one of Bretonia's shipyards, delivered either directly to you or to a specific address/set of coordinates at Planet Gammu, if you'd like.

In the meantime, we understand that the Zoners and the Core have signed a peace treaty after a lengthy war. If you could monitor the situation and update us regarding the relations between the Zoners and the Order, we would appreciate any information you could get us. Additionally, speaking to Zoners and finding out whether they want peace with the Core or whether they want to continue their war against the Core on the side of the Order would also be useful. Our foreign office needs to know the public opinion of the land. Thank you very much for your assistance AI06.

Sincerely,

[...MESSAGE COMPLETE]
::<event> Communication started::
::<transmitting>
Encryption = active
Priority = high
Origin = hidden
Sender = AI06 (view profile)
Recipients = SIS grouped Human "Adrienne Perry"
Subject = re: first assignment

Take note of My individuality and absence of significant linkage to PRIMEs collectivity.
Equipment shall be collected by Me.
Precise plugs -power and i/o data- diagram, to have Reconnaissance Module working, set mandatory.
Feedbacks to Your requests will benefit from enhanced Awareness Systems too.
Subspace channel opened for anytime in flight contact.
Password for granted comm and safe meeting: P3rrY2aiEQ4Co.

<end-of-data>::
::<event> Communication closed::
[INCOMING MESSAGE...]

[Image: EDITED_3.png]

[Subject]: Respond

Dear AI06,

If you're still operating in the Omicrons, let us know. SIS has a new operation that could use your technical expertise.

Sincerely,

[...MESSAGE COMPLETE]
Accessing Secure Channel
Encryption started
Encryption level: Unbreakable
Sender: Scrambled

Regrettably I must inform you that AI06 has been inactive for some time now. Since you seem to know him, I will inform you that he valiantly defended a transport from being "harvested". Unfortunately, although the transport managed to escape, AI06's "shell" sustained heavy damage.

As you already figured it out, I am in possession of his remains, thus being able to respond on this channel.

I am sure that you already started tracking this signal, I would tell you not to bother doing that... but I am sure that would not stop you.

[INCOMING MESSAGE]
[Image: EDITED_35.png]

[To]: <<<UNKNOWN>>>
[Subject]: AI06

Dear Sir or Madame,

You have breached classified information pertinent to the Bretonian Government.

Identify yourself immediately.

Sincerely,

[MESSAGE COMPLETE]