Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: VRP - Federal Polizei Public Statements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: RFP_Banner.png]
Federal Polizei of Rheinland
"To Protect, Is Our Duty.
The People, We Serve.
Our Vigilance, Unwavered."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-------------------------------------------
Voice of the Rheinland Polizei.

As days pass, so does the flow of change, and the Voice of the Rheinland Polizei was
created in order to respond to those changes in our home of Rheinland.

More and more our lives even now are changing for the good and the bad,
and we at the VRP wish to make clear on the transparency and determination
given by our fellow offizers as they protect our homes from domestic threats
of violence, transgression, and terrorism. To that end every now and then the
voice of reason and logic must be heard as events unravel and the details come to truth.

All Public Notices from the Polizei will be reported here for the public to view.

Official Statement
Attack on Fulda Border Station
Report From Inspekteur der Polizei Daniel Artura

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Life Is Never Forgotten"

Earlier today we had several reports on an attack in our very own backyard of Frankfurt,
resulting in an unprecedented action taken by the Gas Miners Guild in which may very well
lead to another possible war unseen since the 80 Years War. Due to restrictions from
the Bundestag, Inspektur Artura is only able to report via voice.

Nibelung Polizei Plaza - New Berlin
[Image: wall400300.gif]

Guten Nachmittag,

At Two Thirty-Eight SMT, The first emergency reports of an attack began coming through to Polizei Headquarters. First response was that this was a possible attack by Bundschuh forces in the area, I can confirm that such was false. The assault, in which imagery we have been sorting through I can confirm, was by vessels in which were manufactured and operated by Gas Mining Guild Paramilitary members. I am also finalizing the total number of lives lost at Fifty-Two, Twenty-Four of those lives were of Polizei Offizers on duty on board Fulda Station at the time of the assault.

Effective Immediately, all agreements made between the Federal Polizei of Rheinland and the Gas Miners Guild are halted. Any Gas Miner Guild vessel spotted in Frankfurt will be immediately turned away and all requests for assistance in case of aggression from hostile parties in Sigma Thirteen will be ignored.

I will personally be meeting with the families of all Twenty-Four offizers who have lost their lives from this dastardly
attack within the next few days and I will be reporting the names of those lost within the next few hours.

We of the Federal Polizei condone in the highest accord the acts that have transcribed over the last few hours by the
Gas Mining Guild and we will be in full Co-operation with the Bundestag, The Büro des Marinenachrichtendienst, and
the Rheinwehr for all possible outcomes that may arise from today.

That is all at this time.

Official Statement
Attack on Fulda Border Station
Report From Inspekteur der Polizei Daniel Artura

"War...War never changes."

Hours ago, the Bundestag was addressed by the Kanzlerin Luisa Neumann, and
with overwhelming support, pushed forward its call to war against the Gas Miners
Guild for their acts on Fulda a short time ago. We bring you live face to face with the
Inspekteur de Polizei himself for several questions. His face has been censored due to
restrictions by the Bundestag.

Inspekteur der Polizei - Daniel Artura
[Image: iDLmJ02.png]

"Its good for you to speak out in this manner with us Inspekteur Artura. The past few hours have been very concerning."
"Indeed."
"You were in the Bundestag observing the vote that took place after Kanzlerin Neumann spoke, what are your thoughts in the matter?
"I haven't heard such a ruckus in years truth be told as the vote was put forward. And to see personally the same people that praised the end of the war with Liberty now push for this was quite a surprise. I did place my faith in the Kanzlerin and had a bit of a talk with higher members of the Rheinwher which I cannot discuss more on, but what I can say that the next few days could bring swift action."
"That must of been difficult for them to talk about putting so many people in the face of harm once more of a full scale conflict, no?"
"Difficult is putting such lightly. I have full faith in that this conflict will be swift to end but I know that no matter what we do, the men and women who died on Fulda can never be replaced or return from the dead. Let alone those who die in the Polizei to protect its people."
"Can you tell us anything on what actions the Polizei will take when the Rheinwher acts?"
"Nothing much I can say at this time, but I will say this. Our job is to protect the people of Rheinland while our fighting men and women push into the Sigmas. I have already several squads that are ready to assist in Rheinwher forces should they be called in a moment's notice. When and Where I cannot say but when the Rheinwher acts, we shall act."
"Lastly Inspekteur. Do you think this may become a repeat of the Eighty Years War?"
"Absolutely not. And I'll use an old Terran quote on why. -“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”- That was from Sun Tzu. We didn't know what we would expect in that time, even over a span of Eighty Years. We will not make the same mistake twice as those who will be taking part are heavily combat experienced. For all we know Kusari may get involved in side with the Republic. Doing so would end it in weeks in my thoughts. Sigma Thirteen could fall in the first day alone knowing that the Guild is nothing close to those that even I fought during the war with Liberty."
"Thank you for the time Inspekteur. I know you have a busy next few days ahead of you."
"Of course."