Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: rip me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Classic depression period. "See you in 2 weeks."
Aw commmooooooon
(10-18-2017, 07:39 AM)Kalhmera Wrote: [ -> ]What are you trying to fix bro?
(10-18-2017, 09:19 AM)Mushy Wrote: [ -> ]Aw man, you gotta look at it positively, finally you'll have the time to do the engines!

Just no.

An incredibly annoying win10 feature. I've tried anything, like friggin' anything. I guess I'm just done.
Thanks for asking though.
Doesn't really give any detail in the event people might try to help you fix it.

(10-23-2017, 01:18 PM)Geno Wrote: [ -> ]An incredibly annoying win10 feature. I've tried anything, like friggin' anything. I guess I'm just done.

As your local Windows 10 user, you forgot to ask me. How can I help you?
This is the right Rax.
(10-23-2017, 01:21 PM)Goldberg Wrote: [ -> ]

(10-23-2017, 01:18 PM)Geno Wrote: [ -> ]An incredibly annoying win10 feature. I've tried anything, like friggin' anything. I guess I'm just done.

It's quite simple. I just can't run FL. The process is actually being detected from the task manager, but it's just crashing in the background. In other words, I just can't run FL for no legitimate reason. I've asked a friend of mine how am I supposed to fix this issue, and they suggested me a clean, dank installation of the ISO version of FL. I've tried to use Daemon tools to launch it, when I grasped that the latter program has the exact same issue. This has to be some PC bug or whatever, I don't quite get it. On the other hand though, all of the programs appear to be working just fine.
Have you tried running it in compatibility mode?
(10-23-2017, 01:39 PM)Geno Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2017, 01:21 PM)Goldberg Wrote: [ -> ]

It's quite simple. I just can't run FL. The process is actually being detected from the task manager, but it's just crashing in the background. In other words, I just can't run FL for no legitimate reason. I've asked a friend of mine how am I supposed to fix this issue, and they suggested me a clean, dank installation of the ISO version of FL. I've tried to use Daemon tools to launch it, when I grasped that the latter program has the exact same issue. This has to be some PC bug or whatever, I don't quite get it. On the other hand though, all of the programs appear to be working just fine.

Have you enabled DirectPlay?
Pages: 1 2 3