Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Knight Mason || From: Stenn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

ENCRYPTION LEVEL: High

[Image: ByHBBZY.png]

:::ACCESS GRANTED:::
FINALIZING IDENTIFICATION PROCESS ... PLEASE WAIT ...

• »»» Location: Haven
  • »»» Sender ID: Nick Stenn
  • »»» Recipient ID: Mason Coleman
  • »»» Subject: Career Opportunities

Mason

I've seen your simulation scores concerning Capital class ships. I'm impressed. Time for you to get off your ass and get working son. I've gone ahead and authorized a blank check for you. You're going to need it.

The Crayter Republic has authorized the sale of a Thanatos cruiser to us. It's recently undergone repairs but its lacking both a crew and armaments. You have the fantastically fun job of getting a crew for the ship together. I trust you'll be able to handle this task. After all, who wouldn't leap at the chance to captain a cruiser, especially when they've shown an aptitude for it like you have in the simulations?

You'll need to make sure that the crew-members you find are in accordance with our own standards.

Attachments:
None

CLOSING TRANSMISSION
OPEN TRANSMISSION

Subject: Re: Career Opportunities

[Image: zomNBO5.png]

:::ACCESS GRANTED:::
FINALIZING IDENTIFICATION PROCESS ... PLEASE WAIT ...
:::FILE OPENED:::

• »»» Location: Barrier Gate Station
  • »»» Priority: High
  • »»» Encryption: High

Good day Nick,

Well, this is some great news. About time my potential is noticed. Thanks for that Nick.

Now, I guess the fun job won't be that easy, but I can already think about a few places and people. Just leave it to me.

Hopefully this won't take long, so you should hear back from me about it soon enough. Stay safe.

Sincerely
Knight Mason Coleman
The Forlorn Hope

TRANSMISSION CLOSED