Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: An: The Order Overwatch -||- Von: Helena Wunderbring ✿
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: xRenhnC.png]
Die Weiße Rose

Message Received - Neural Net access code 9472001835
[Image: ZQyGzNT.png]
To: The Order Overwatch
Sender: Oberst Helena Wunderbring, Generalsekretärin der Partei für ein neues Rheinland
Origin: Rheinland, Frankfurt system, Bruchsal base
Encryption: Medium

18.10.824 A.S.
Guten Tag, members of the Overwatch,

before I start with the reason I contact you for, let me introduce myself. My name is Helena Wunderbring, Oberst of the Weiße Rose. This is actually the first name I contact you directly. Diplomatic matters are mostly made by our Parteivorsitzenden. However, as founder of the movement, see me as its leader in the future.

The reason I contact you is of technological reason. As you know, the Bundschuh are able to produce Rheinland lawful ships since the technology from Pirna in Dresden has been acquired when the Hessen destroyed the base. However, it seems that the plans are lacking a minor detail about the energy consumption and the core. While the ships we can produce are fully operational, it seems that there is a problem with the ships power core. As a dedicated engineer myself, I am trying to fix this problem by myself but couldn't get any successes so far. The engineers of the Order are one of the most capable people in Sirius and I am sure we can find a solution for this together. What we need to do is take out the powercore and work on possible mistakes that might have snuck themselves into the plans which prevent us from using the ships full capability. I'd be willing to come to the Omicrons for that.

[Image: oUzDCwm.png]

Attachments:

No images uploaded.

I hope that this problem can be fixed as soon as possible, as the escalated conflict between Rheinland and the GMG requires that our ships are able to work on full capability.

End Message
[Image: f1f7483c5c.png]

⧫ O.C.V. Osiris
⧫ Location Unknown
⧫ 19/10/824
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: Oberst Helena Wunderbring

Rheinwerh hardware

It is safe to assume that our engineers are finest in Sirius.

Inquisitor Valkyrie, The Order's Intelligence by the way. Most of the Overwatch are occupied by the Sigma constellation affairs. While I myself run a ship that falls out of The Order's standard issue, this request of yours sounds more like matter concerning our R&D department and even then I am not entirely sure if they can do a better job than you. After all, the White Rose appears to have succesfully reverse engineered entire Wraith chassis and established a succesful production line.

To elaborate on my point, you may need to redesign the power reactor and perhaps distributor as well. Effort put into developing adequate replacement for ship's own juice supply which likely was already tailored specifically under specifications of that mighty fighter craft. Then we are looking into repeating this process... with every single model of Rheinwerh line. Come on in, we like the challenge. if DWR can keep up with the challenge, we'll provide expertise you need.

Any revelant materiel and blueprints are to be sent to directly towards Akabat's Kemwer HQ. While they may be mainly famous for small-arms designs, their team has been responsible for our capital grade weapons and snubcraft emmiters alike in times when Toledo was not a graveyard. You wont find anyone else in Omicrons who is as specialized in both human and alien powered hardware.

Inquisitor Valkyrie
Black Fleet, 6th Battlegroup "Scars of Toledo"
[Image: Y4R0TsR.png]
To: The Order Overwatch
Sender: Oberst Helena Wunderbring, Generalsekretärin der Partei für ein neues Rheinland

22.10.824 A.S.
Guten Tag, Inquisitor Valkyrie,

those are good news, I can send the blueprints of the Wraith models from Geneva later. While we have managed to build these ships on our own, the main problem with our models is that they are older than the current Wraiths, therefore their core technology works a bit different. Is the Order in posession of any up-to-date model? If we could have a comparison between them we might be able to bring the core of our ships to the same standards. Other Rheinland ships that we posses could be brought to that standard as well, provided we re-write our blueprints with success. This should sort that problem out at least. I can bring the ship to Akabat for inspection. Another problem are the engines, though. They do work, but we wish to change the MOX fueled engines for H-Fuel consuming ones. The Gas Miners Guild has already pledged to supply us with that. But due to the older models, the engines are harder to swap and will probably affect most of the ship later. If we find solutions for these problems, I can tell the engineers and mechanics on Bruchsal about it and we'll be able to quickly change engines and core of all our Rheinland ships. Though, this probably will only affect the ships of our movement, since only the Weiße Rose seems to aim for such a progression.

Attachments:

No images uploaded.

I will be able available soon enough, let's hope this doesn't take too long. My absence shouldn't be longer than a few days. But I am sure we can manage this. Wunderbring Ende

End Message

⧫ O.C.V. Osiris
⧫ Location Unknown
⧫ 2/11/824

Rheinwerh hardware

We do not have capability or means to produce Rheinland hardware, even if we had the blueprints made available. Our factories standards and tools are specialized to hardware of Liberty's origin. In fact the last model of Wraith class fighter we could lay our hands on was a very early variant almost twenty five years old, currently in state of disrepair. Its owner, retired Blacksquadron Officer is of advanced age, therefore it is impossible to take this shortcut despite his engineering background.

One thing Rheinland however had not learnt is that fusion power is most efficient way to generate power at current state of technology. Therefore most direct solution to your current propulsion issues is to refit your current vessels with engines of our own make. We have adopted HN family grade fusion propulsion units, originally meant to withstand just about any environmental hazard anywhere in the colonies. Those are being in proccess of replacing with state of the art successor that improved its characteristics in literally every single way.

The Bundschuh may purchase surplus of second hand HN Long Range units, dirt cheap and expendable as quick solution or go straight towards codenamed Q-1 Order's standarized engines. We can provide modification to your current production line to facilitate more of The Order components as stop-gap until we figure out what to do with your peculiar reactors.

Inquisitor Valkyrie
[Image: 6hdsd59.png]
To: Inquisitor Valkyrie

02.11.824 A.S.
Guten Tag, Inquisitor Valkyrie,

I already expected you to not be in possession of up-to-date models, therefore we need to upgrade the ship by ourselves, it seems. We'll definitely go with the standard edge world engines. While I would like to see your engines on our ships, I believe that Liberty wouldn't like to see us using them. As soon as we figured out how to change the engines on the Rheinland models, we'll be able to do it by ourselves. I suggest I move a Wraith of mine to one of your shipyards and we carefully take it apart step by step to figure out what can be done with the core of the ship. Maybe it can be changed with an alternative model where we surely know that it is not going to have any flaws.

Attachments:

No images uploaded.

To me it seems like the best idea is to test out what we can do, discussing this matter over the neural net won't make any practical progress on the ship after all. Wunderbring Ende

End Message
Re-sending transmission...

⧫ O.C.V. Osiris
⧫ Location Unknown
⧫ 7/11/824

Rheinwerh hardware

Apologizes for late answer. You no doubt are aware why the delay.

We had been circulating capship command, relieving crew and officer staff tired from the frontlines back and from in our ongoing quest to eradicate the Delta traitors. Horus, Fedayeen, Svirza, Osiris... It's like Toledo blitz again. Actually, I apologize. I should not be complaining to you directly. However my own time that could be spent upon this project may be limited. We will however keep our word and I will seek to tinker something personnally with that fighter of yours... unnoficially I am a starship engineer by background, even without papers to prove it. I have however a R1P Lich class starfighter as personal testament of my skills: Maltese technology operating with Order subsystems.

Caffeine's wearing off. I will be in touch or assign one of our chief technicians to address any logistical needs of your project. As I already said, take your ship to Akabat towards a hangar which location of I am uploading to your neural net right now. It's far from the Omicron Delta madness. I pressume the Grand Admiral will want to speak to you directly, however I cannot fathom when he is again available.

Inquisitor Valkyrie

[Image: SWrMXFy.jpg]
Empfänger: Der Orden
Absender: Oberst Helena Wunderbring, Generalsekretärin der Partei für ein neues Rheinland
Origin: Akabat, Omicron Mu system
Encryption: Low

09.11.824 A.S.

Guten Tag, Inquisitor Valkyrie

I have successfully arrived at the destined hangar on Akabat and am going to go to work with your engineers rightaway. I cannot allow myself to stay away from Rheinland for too long and thus need to work fast and efficiently.

Attachments:

No attachments.

I thank you a lot for the possibility to work with your engineers. Wunderbring Ende.

End Message