Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: For Codename "Navajo"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[INCOMING MESSAGE...]

[Image: EDITED_22.png]

[To]: "Navajo"
[From]: Adrienne Perry, SIS
[Subject]: Kusari
[Encryption]: High

Dear "Navajo",

Given the situation in the Sigmas, SIS has needs to activate you right now. The Foreign Office has been inquiring about whether the Government of Kusari will plan on intervening in the Sigmas. Please monitor military movements within Kusari to see whether the Republic will be deploying its forces to the Honshu system or to the Sigma's proper.

Furthermore, the Bretonian government is predicting a possible shortage of H-Fuel, so any H-Fuel stockpiling operations you can initiate through your company on your end would be highly appreciated.

Please acknowledge once you've received this message.

Sincerely,
Adrienne Perry, Chief of Staff,
Secret Intelligence Service, Bretonia

[...MESSAGE COMPLETE]
Outgoing Message
Link=secure-Network established

Adrienne Perry
Always a plesure to hear from you. You should know that given the recent tensions between Rheinland and the GMG, the Kusari naval forces have moved a number of their ships east to secure their own borders. Likewise, the Blood dragons have followed suit, moving a number of strike craft to the east to watch the sigmas, from what I understand, they are not friendly to the GMG forces and have begun a number of small scale hit and run raids on the closest GMG bases.

I am uncertain what the Golden Chrysanthemum's are doing, or their stance on the recent troubles is. I can, however, assume that the Outcasts are likely to enjoy themselves, after all they do flourish in chaos.

I hope this report finds you well and was what you were after. Let me know if there is anything else you need.

Regards:
Navajo
[INCOMING MESSAGE...]

[Image: EDITED_21.png]

[To]: "Navajo"
[From]: Adrienne Perry, SIS
[Subject]: Kusari
[Encryption]: High

"Navajo",

Please reconfirm that the Blood Dragons are hostile to the GMG, this is not in concordance with our records & we need to be absolutely sure.

Sincerely,
Adrienne Perry, Chief of Staff,
Secret Intelligence Service, Bretonia

[...MESSAGE COMPLETE]
Outgoing Message
Link=secure-Network established

Miss Perry
I do apologise to you, I am afraid I have unintentionally mislead you. It seems that the Blood Dragons are not moving to attack the GMG at all, quite the opposite in fact, they are moving to support the GMG in defense of the sigmas. It would appear that the BD were engaged in hostile actions against the GMG due to poor relations with the previous guildmistress. However those issues have since been resolved and the current guildmistress maintains seemingly good relations with the Dragons.

Regards:
Navajo