Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Junker Congress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: gCXaOEb.png]

ID: Admiral Victoria Knight
Subject: Supplies

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Good day,

It has been some time and I heard you got out of your rough spot. As you know, those Junker Marauders took over in at least towing the Discovery to the shipyard.

But that battleship is not the only project we have. Now I am not sure if you are still headed by Arbiter Bill but he and I arranged quite the amount of supplies for the construction of our station in Bering.

Apart from that though, we require more supplies for the retrofitting of our main combat asset.

I would like to inquire if you would be capable to again, deliver a considerably high amount of Industrial Hardware to Marshall Station.

And I would also like to know if you are capable to deliver 1.000 units of Bio-Neural Processors. Also 3.500 units of Beryllium.

I'll await your reponse.

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends
[Image: 8scAOpF.gif]

Good afternoon Admiral. Thank you for your concern. We are out of the so called "rough spot". Wild Bill is no longer with us....in a leadership role anyways. He named me his successor and promoted me from Deputy Arbiter just before he left. I am the Arbiter of the Junker Congress now and rest assured we are still open for business.

Speaking of business, lets get down to it. The Bio-Neural Processors and Beryllium won't be an issue to get. Regarding the Industrial Hardware, how much is "considerably high amount". 10k? 40k? 100k?

I wish you warm regards and good business.

Gilbert Kapp

Arbiter of the Junker's Congress
Incoming Transmission

Loading Message

Good day,

I'm glad to hear that it won't be a problem.

In regards to the Industrial Hardware, your group once delivered about 100.000 units to our installation.
The delivery back then was swift and without any complications which is the reason I'd like to keep this up.

Both material deliveries are night equally important. And as we both know by now, we'll see more combat soon. So time is of the essence.

Please name your price and we'll see that we get this done swiftly.

I'll await your reponse.

Transmission Ends
Incoming Transmission

TRANSMISSION RESENT

Transmission Ends
[Image: 8scAOpF.gif]

I apologize for taking so long with a reply. Liberty keeps me busy. Our pilots already made deliveries to your base. If you can, could you check with your dock master and verify how much has already been delivered. Some of my guys haven't reported their deliveries yet. Now for the price, go ahead and tell your dock master we'll take 400 credits per unit, Same price my predecessor offered you. We'll keep the deliveries moving along. We'll try to be be as speedy as possible. Times are trying in our little area of space.

I wish you warm regards and good business.

Gilbert Kapp

Arbiter of the Junker's Congress
[Image: f5kd4xd.png]

*Scrappy picks up a piece of paper and begins to read*
Dear Miss Victoria Knight,

*he pauses lowering the paper*

She sounds 'perty

*he lifts the paper again*

So, like, Mr. Gil told me to contact you on his behalf. Here is what he said:

"Our boys have made some De-Liver-Ees to your base. What is the current number hardware that has been De-Liver-d."

Sin-seerly,
Are-biter Kapp

*he puts the paper down*

Kapp? Shoot I'm wearing one of those!

Ok, well uh byeeeee now.
********BOOSTING SIGNAL*************
Incoming Transmission

Loading Message

Good day,

my Administration on Marshall reports that about 87.000 units have been delivered, or that they need about 13.000 more to finish their current constructions.

Once we both finished this I assume Beryllium and those processors are still within reach for you?

Also did you encounter any problems during your hauls?

I'll await your response.

Transmission Ends
Incoming Transmission

TRANSMISSION RESENT

Transmission Ends
Incoming Transmission

TRANSMISSION RESENT