Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: My Dearest Loyola || From: La'Row
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Perth station, Edinburgh System
740 AGS

Sender: Lieutenant Lauren Charlotte La'Row, Marine Royale Gauloise.
Recipient: Enma Loyola, The Core.
Topic: Congratulations

Loyola,

I admit it was a very nice move. Moving from Le Conseil National de Malte leader position to "Guildmistress" one of The Core. I was also pleased 3 days ago, when CNS broadcasted what happend with Fulda station of Rheinland Federal Police in Frankfurt system. I am glad with our recent progress, however my presence in Marine Royale Gauloise isn't needed in this precious time of war. GRN has finally reached Cortez and entered California, so my job is partly done . You are probably well aware of events happening in the rest of Sirius anyway.

However I am here to offer you a hand and set of weapons in case you would need some help in Omicrons or other regions in Sirius. I am more than willing to leave Gallia and join you in Omicrons, of course only if you are going to accept my offer.

Un esprit, un objectif, une raison...

Lieutenant Lauren Charlotte La'Row
Marine Royale Gauloise

Transmission End

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING CONNECTION]:::
:::[TRANSMISSION STABLE: LIVE]:::

[Image: QvCu0RP.png]

ID: Enma Loyola
Subject: RE: Congratulations
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Hello, Charlotte.

I was getting worried about you. And well, it was quite unpleasing since they couped me on Malta. But don't worry for me, that's not for long. Now I'm starting operations in Sigmas, where I hope to gain direct access to Omicron Beta and eventually reclaim my throne. That's among other things of crouse, I have other problems.

I will take your hand with a pleasure, you will be the most welcomed. Just let me know when are you willing to arrive and what would you need here. Anyway, I will let my people know that my good friend from Gallia can be here soon. You don't mind some excessive attention? Subjects of king Charlie are very uncommon here, most of the Gauls that are running that deep into Sirius are usually some kind of criminals or rebels.

- Enma Loyola
Guildmistress of the Core
Supreme Ruler of Nazione Maltese

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

740 AGS

Dear Loyola,

It's good to hear you are willing to reclaim your throne once again. With advance to Cortez and California the Royal supply lines are less secured due to increased distance between Gallia and front line, however for next several days or weeks these lines are going to be heavily protected so Voilé cannot risk loss resources. Just for now.

In few weeks supply lines will be less and less guarded and at that precious time I would return back to Perth. I would declare myself MIA, nobody is going to look after lost lieutenant anyway. This simple fact provides me with safe departure to Omicrons. I should arrive in one(1) week from now. However I need to ask you if you could provide me with a ship toether with a pack of working guns. Then I will be at your disposal.

Marine Royale Gauloise

Transmission End

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING CONNECTION]:::
:::[TRANSMISSION STABLE: LIVE]:::

[Image: QvCu0RP.png]

ID: Enma Loyola
Subject: RE: Congratulations
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

I will make sure to have a place for you ready. As for a ship, everything for you, but I don't think you will feel comfortable flying Sirian ships. It will take you some time. First thing I can offer is APM-produced crafts, we build them right here in Omicron Rho. If you won't like them, I would recommend a Sabre fighter, you probably have seen them in Taus. I as Outcast prefer Sabre myself, but there are a lot of choices really. It might be better to discuss upon your arrival.

Maybe I should send someone to meet you on the half way?

- Enma Loyola
Guildmistress of the Core
Supreme Ruler of Nazione Maltese

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

740 AGS

Dear Loyola,

There is nothing I couldn't learn about Sirian ships. Bringing my "Lynx" and "Cougar" to your homeworld would cause unwanted attention and that's something we are trying to avoid. I'll leave my ships on the Gate and from there I will try to get to Theta Omicron where somebody from The Core could meet me. I am not willing to show off my knowledge of the Omicron sector and reveal my true identity, so being dumb should work.

About your APM vessels, I can give it a try. Expect me to arrive to Theta Omicron in 4 days.

Marine Royale Gauloise

Transmission End