Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Storyline Event: Fulda Assaulted - Part 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Sorry, but I will use this thread to bump RP related stuff, since it's getting people's attention rn.

players
Core| have sent 3 comms so far to initiate stuff, but so far there's not a lot of replies. They are military, economical and bla-bla related.
To: Bundeskabinett Sekretariat | From: AP Manufacturing
Public Broadcast to the Rheinland
To: [RM]; BDM|; RFP| From: Core|

players
We are still willing to pay 170m for this ez recon mission. We maybe make some more if it will come up with nice RP.
To: The Bounty Hunters Guild | From: The Core

thanks for the fast reply, did not expect that to be honest.
To: Kusari government | From: The Core|

Background stuff
Today's top story: Guildmistress Loyola press conferance on Fulda attack.
GMG Broadcast and a war declaration.
Note: Ageira ID has the right to treat the salvage the same way as they treat JG and Lane components - they can demand non-allied IDs to drop the commodity within Liberty, systems bordering Liberty, Rheinland and Sigmas for the duration of this event.
(10-20-2017, 01:50 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Note: Ageira ID has the right to treat the salvage the same way as they treat JG and Lane components - they can demand non-allied IDs to drop the commodity within Liberty, systems bordering Liberty, Rheinland and Sigmas for the duration of this event.

Time to log my Wrecker and pirate Ageira Smile)))
(10-20-2017, 02:00 PM)Goldberg Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-20-2017, 01:50 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Note: Ageira ID has the right to treat the salvage the same way as they treat JG and Lane components - they can demand non-allied IDs to drop the commodity within Liberty, systems bordering Liberty, Rheinland and Sigmas for the duration of this event.

Time to log my Wrecker and pirate Ageira Smile)))

Or join Ageira~, wreck non-corporate entities salvaging Ageira's stuff and get paid for it!
This is actually a great opportunity to get my Universal Bison in on the action, provided there are folks from Ageira to assist. (happy)
Steal? We're law abiding citizens, sir. We would totally never do that.
Thanks to the people pointing out the issues with the field.
Syntax errors are a thing. It has been fixed now.
If hauling to Pueblo Station, it would make sense to bring Gate/Lane Parts back on the return trip in order to get the Sigma-13 gate up and running again. Perhaps Gate/Lane Parts could sell for an increased price on Mainz Storage Facility for the time being? I otherwise have no idea how much the Parts typically sell for on Mainz.
The repair portion has yet to start. The area is too hostile.

I think it should be pointed out that this may end with roleplay consequencies in Rheinland space because Rheinland (unlike Liberty) does not give Ageira any special rights to treat any commodity as their rightful property in the laws. So everybody should think twice what and mainly where will do.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5