Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Golden Chrysanthemums | From: Sakura Miyasaki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To: Golden Chrysanthemums
Subject: Help
Encryption: Very High
Signal Strength: Strong

Opening message....

Konbanwa,

I've run into trouble in Liberty, I've escaped the Navy's hands but they'll come looking for me with what I know. I need a place to stay, to call home for a short time before finding something more permanent. I ask for temporary haven while I sort this mess out. I know I haven't done too much for you, but that can change. Please, consider my request.

Sayonara,

Sakura Miyasaki

[Image: GC_bla.png]

Yoi tsuitachi, Sakura-san.

I am sad to hear that you got into trouble with the Navy, I honestly didn't expect you to have to run from your own comrades. Considering your sister is one of us and that we let you on Ainu several times before this mess already, we see no issue letting you stay with us for the time being. We will also not force you to stay, you can leave whenever you wish but for the time being you could help me out. I hope you have no issues with investigations and a bit of spy plays, hai? Let's discuss the details once you arrived at Ainu though.

Take care, Sakura.

[Image: FZ7he12.png]
To: Golden Chrysanthemums
Subject: Arigato
Encryption: Very High
Signal Strength: Strong

Opening message....

Konbanwa,

Thank you, Aimi. I hadn't planned for this to happen either so I didn't really have a plan for it. Nonetheless, I don't mind acting as a spy or an investigation. Certainly much better than what the Navy will do to me. I'll arrive at Ainu soon.

Sayonara,

Sakura Miyasaki