Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Jimmy The Rat; Subject: Business Prospect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
||Short-Burst Transmission Streaming
::ID: SCRAMBLED
::SS_BBL TEXT ENCRYPTION

Hello, Mister Fattore.

I've been hearing a lot of good things about you, lately. We've done business, in the past, your organization and mine. And though we've fallen on rough times lately, I'm sure you haven't forgotten us completely. And how could you? Some minor unpleasantries aside; The deals we had were very profitable for you, as I recall. Not to say that the value we got in return was subpar, either. Quite the contrary. I'm sure some of that money was used to carve that very piece of the borderworlds, that you call your own today, where you sit like a king. Most impressive, I applaud you.

But I must dispense with the pleasantries for now. The reason I am contacting you in this manner, is to propose a business arrangement. I could no longer disregard the tales of your endeavors, as indeed, even today I was showered with the tales of your establishment by a rather uncharacteristically friendly Unioner. I'm not sure what you've been hearing about us, but as you can tell, we are still very much present in the sector; Though admittedly, in a somewhat smaller, more individualistic scale and focus. We are still, however, in possession of contacts and agents, that could undertake trips to your station, with loads of characteristically Maltese goods, obtained in the outlying distribution centers. I'm sure you know where I'm going with this.

Now, I'm not exactly familiar with how big of a demand there may be for such goods on your station, but I am even willing to suffer net losses for a time, until it catches on. I am also willing to make a one-time direct investment into your operation, to aid it's continued existence; And of course, provide an encouragement for your acceptance of my proposal. Let me know what you think, I'm simply dying to hear from you.

Signed,
Illuminated Brother of the Commune, Overseer
B∴ H∴

Incoming Message
Heavy Encryption Detected
Origin: #ERROR#
Message Begins

Hey Mr Overseer B.H,

It's been awhile since I heard from the Commune, I was startin' to think you guys had disappeared, glad to see you are still around. We did good business up until that mess near Malta, then everythin' went quiet. I'm guessin' things got a bit complicated up that way? Pretty much the same down here for a time.

As for your proposal, we're always welcomin' of product and I know Ted will be itchin' to get his hands on everythin' he can. For right now this place ain't exactly stable enough for a visitin' transport, what with the Navy and LSF breathin' down our necks. If you'd be willin', I'll get back to you with a price and we can arrange it from there. Sound good?

Ciao.

Message Ends

Mister Fattore,

Of course. I wouldn't dream of drawing unwanted attention to your operation, or Light-forbid, causing it direct harm. I only wish what is best, both for you, and by extent - myself. And if everything goes to plan, there will be scores of very, very good things going all the way around. Speak your price, when you are ready. I'll be waiting with earnest anticipation.

Oh and, I'd appreciate if my involvement wasn't public knowledge. There are protocols in place that must be respected, the nature of which advises against divulging my identity to most people. For all intents and purposes, if such a time arises where you must reference me and my involvement, let me be known simply as - "Michael Henderson, Pilot of the Raven's Talon, call-signed 'Azhi-Dahaka'". If you could manage to keep that story, I'd be immensely grateful.

Until next time.

Signed,
B∴ H∴

Incoming Message
Message Begins

Looks like we've hit a bit of calm Overseer,

Things in Bering have quietened down thanks to that diplomatic two-step in Delta, so now is a good a time as any. As for your offer to supply, we're lookin' at around 4800 credits per unit delivered directly to Ted at Freeport Providence. If you'd prefer speakin' more privately, let me know. I'm sure we can arrange somethin'.

Ciao.

Message Ends

Mister Fattore,

Chaotic times for some, opportune for others. Your offer is acceptable. I'll make sure the newfound calm during the storm is taken advantage of to the fullest. One of our transports will arrive with a load of Cardamine, golden and fresh, in the next few days. Those with the relevant tastes will surely rejoice. I'll have to take a rain-check on your offer for a private meeting, as other affairs have taken me to the other end of the sector. Though I'll make sure to pay a visit to your establishment station-side some day soon. The Strait, was it? I've heard good things about it. But until then, take care, and give my regards to mister Ted.

Signed,
B∴ H∴

Incoming Message
Message Begins

I'm sure Ted will be lookin' forward to those deliveries and I'll pass on your regards,

As for meetin' we do have the Strait if you like somethin' more public or my office if you be wantin' a quieter place, though it ain't exactly private the way people just drop in on me. But yeah, take it easy Overseer.

Ciao.

Message Ends