Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Junker Marauders Subj: Delicate Delivery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

<//Incoming transmission...

<//
transmission.sender.name: Eliza Valdez

<//
transmission.sender.location: Durban Station, Omicron Rho

<//
transmission.encryption: Vr1.sh4D1.bZNs

Good evening gentlemen (and any ladies?),

The future Imperatrix of the Omicrons and I, her humble servant, would require your help in procuring some valuable commodities from the not to distant Maltese space and in return you would receive plenty of credits to buy off your temporary loyalty for this not too difficult, but rather discrete task. The cargo in question would come from two places, the first not as problematic - we would need 4000 metric units of Cardamine freshly harvested from my old home, Malta. I doubt this part would need further details.

The second piece that we would need delivered would need some extra discretion. There is a small outpost in Sigma-13 called Manoel. I have connections there and a few crates of hardware is soon going to be prepared for you to haul off. In case you are wondering what exactly is inside it - a few dozen pairs of "Dragoon" Type-1 and "Wyrm" Type-2 Tachyon Cannons as well as "Kraken Type 2" Particle Guns to keep them company in those neatly packed steel boxes. Once you arrive on the station you should notify the warehouse master that you're there to pick up "Valdez's things" and he'll know what you mean. Most likely after this job it would be wise not to talk to him about this transaction to avoid any unnecessary complications for either party.

Once you've acquired all items you will have to drop them off in Omicron Rho. In case Core patrols question your fine selection of cargo do tell them that Guildmistress Enma Loyola requires the cargo delivered to Durban Station as soon as possible and that there is high possibility that heads will roll if it doesn't happen so. It's come to my understanding that you would be a discerning employer's first choice for discrete delivery of questionable goods so I'll let you name your price for this job. Also just to be clear, I can only guarantee you Core's blind eye for this job, it'll be your job to avoid anyone else from laying eyes on the cargo.

With wishes of good fortune,
Eliza Valdez

<//Transmission ended...
[img float=left]http://discoverygc.com/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_28978.png?dateline=1393199547[/img]
Transmission feed OPEN
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
► Sender ID: Deputy Marauder Cash Ivankov
► Location: Beaumont, Texas
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► Destination ID: Eliza Valdez
► Encryption: HIGH
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► SUBJECT: Delivery

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Glad to hear you made the right choice in business relationships. I asked a crew to deal with this as soon as it crossed my desk, unfortunately they didn't manage to quite make it through in time to avoid the debacle currently ongoing in the Sigmas. Regardless of the added difficulty, what you've asked has been done. I'd suggest staying out of the Sigmas for awhile though, it's crawling with GMG and even Liberty Navy if you can believe it.

Regarding payment, the Marauders actually find ourselves in need of more than credits for the first time in a long while. To make a long story short there are currently some ships of Core design sitting in our hangers in need of repairs. Given you seem to have some pull in the organization I was hoping you'd be willing to have some engineers see to that they're taken care of.
Transmission feed CLOSED

<//Incoming transmission...

<//
transmission.sender.name: Eliza Valdez

<//
transmission.sender.location: Yaren Base, Omicron Delta

<//
transmission.encryption: Vr1.sh4D1.bZNs

Good evening Deputy Marauder Cash Ivankov,

First are foremost apologies for getting back to you this late but recent events in Delta which you are most likely aware of had kept my attention busy. The goods you've delivered are in order and everything matches up to the requisition order we gave you. Well done! Now as for our end of the bargain - what you ask for is quite achievable.

I hope it would be no issue for you to move said vessels to Alabama for their maintenance? With the current situation in Delta we have a lot on our plate and would prefer not to move men away from where they are most vital. Should this prove to be an issue for you then perhaps we could consider things further.

Also in case those ships in question have not be obtained by legal means then I'm sure we can work towards legalizing your ownership on them. After all, what's a shady deal for a shady deal?

With hopes of further mutual cooperation,
Eliza Valdez

<//Transmission ended...