Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Project Minato
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Project Minato

[Image: screen109.png]

Gravity: Complete
Docking bays: Yes
Amenities: Yes
Population: 270

Once a mighty port of call for the Crayterian Citizens and for the terraforming efforts of Borneo, the Minato had been occupied by the Gallic forces and used to refine ore for the war machine.

In the 824 AS, with the help of the Oblique and Council forces, the Crayterian Military reconquered the station. The push for the Reconquista was savage and material costly, but the Republic forces managed to land the AIT troops and begin a hand to hand combat. During those operations, the Minato suffered major damage by the on going space battle.

After securing the station, the Republic stationed a few hundred personnel to help assess the damage to the station, which are pretty extensive.

As per Damage Report made by the DC units, it appears that Minato lost one of her docking bays and the other one was damaged, the Biodomes were replaced by industrial modules for the processing of ore and creation of spare parts, a habitat module had been damaged 80% and the upper side of the station , from decks D through B are in need of repair.

The DC teams estimated that besides the structural damage, the Station needs a complete overhaul of equipment as the fighting on the station damaged power relays , computer stations, medical equipment, air filtration, etc.
The Engineers from Hephaestus Constructions are hired to complete the repairs, as well as for equipment, the Felix Manufacturing had been contracted along with ISE units and a wide call for allied shipping companies , which will be transmitted shortly.

The Republic is also looking to improve Minato Harbour to take the place of the lost Singapore , looking to add also shipyard bays to the station.

The costs for the repairing the station will be placed around 250 million credits and it will take several months of hard work to complete it.

For those we left behind!

[Image: B7_JEoiq_d.jpg]

This is Governor Aeryn Condor.

After careful checks with the Chief Engineer Narez, the Republic is needing additional materials. Also, will add to that acquisition list materials needed Borneo wise. Delivery to be made on Minato.

This communique is open to all ISE and DSS captains.

Thank you for your efforts.

Incoming Transmission.
Security check... passed.
Encryption level - high.
Upload in progress...

Captain MacRae here.

As always, please find below the daily report of deliveries performed by the crew of my ship |=DSS=|ISE=Unity.21 to Minato Harbor, Tau-44.

Total Commodities Delivered:
2620 Ship Hull Panels
1200 Robotics
500 Xenobiotic Filters
2000 Aluminum
5000 Industrial Hardware
5000 Pharmaceuticals

MacRae out.

End of Transmission.
Username: Daverson Romeia

Password: ****************

System: Conforming Password

System: Accepted Password

System: Welcome Captain Daverson, Entering Database. . . . .

Captains log:

[Image: Ik4x8qD.jpg]

I had send a Transmission to The president of DSS, Mr Parr , the rest of DSS and the ISE and I send this to you now

*Uploading File*
*Uploading 50%*
*Uploading 100%*
(05-16-2018, 07:28 AM)Daverson.Romeia Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings, I handed this to you in Communication with the goods I had deiveried our the recent project with the ISE operation Commander, Mr Parr.

There is 1600 Feliziers and 100 Medical Units Already shipment to Minato Harbour a few days ago, I never got the chance to send this Broadcast to you under my return to Crayter space under her wing. I'm afraid I hasn't done much more due to Shipment difficult with Hauler. I will get her fixed by time of our next project of goods delivery to Minato harbour in the Tau-44 System.

Daverson out.

[Image: kSoPV51.png]
===Incoming transmission===
===Security protocols.... ===Checked.===

This is Lars Arvidsson captain of the DSS transport Unity 069.Reporting that my commision of 2135 ship hull pannels has been successfull!.

Looking forward to collect other ship hull pannels as fast as my crew can!.

===Logging out===
===Ending transmission===

This is Lars Arvidsson captain of the DSS transport Unity 069.My second commission after thousands problematics of 2135 ship hull pannels has been successfully delivered

Salutations,Leader transport of the Unity 069

===Logging out===

This is Lars Arvidsson captain of the DSS transport Unity 069.My third commission 2135 ship hull pannels has been successfully delivered.Now i will take some refreshments on Minato.

Transport leader of the Unity 069 out!

===Logging out===
Incoming Transmission.
Security check... passed.
Encryption level - high.
Upload in progress...

This is Captain MacRae.

Reporting the latest batch of deliveries done by with |=DSS=|ISE=Unity.21 ship to Minato Harbor, Tau-44.

Total Commodities Delivered:
8865 Ship Hull Panels
4000 Industrial Materials

This concludes the deliveries in accordance with the project requirements. Take it from here.

MacRae out.

Mission result:
SUCCESS! All deliveries finished.

End of Transmission.