Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Guildmistress Mori, GMG | Secure Channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 407y8pM.png]

Guild Mistress Mori

Good day,

The following will be a FYEO message, only directed to the Guildmistress herself. I doubt it would be an exaggeration to say that the organization I am working for doesn't take things lightly. Thus, it is safe to say that when we send a message FYEO, it should be heavily considered whether you want to share it with others or not. We are dissuading your from doing it without good reasons - meanless to say that the survival of your organization might hinges on what I have to say.

Yesterday on 2009 Sirius Standard Time, the Gas Miners Guild received a message from Her Majesty's Secret Intelligence Service, open to all Guild personnel. Director Weber has already contacted you concerning GMG's current relationship with the Federal Republic of Rheinland. While this message here will not directly thematize the imminent war between you and Rheinland and a diplomatic solution to it, the topic is going to be adjacent to it.

I, Operative of the same organization, was assigned to brief you that the Service has good reasons to believe that the Guild is innocent in this whole debacle. How comes, you might ask, with news spreading daily information about the assault on Fulda and the jumpgate to Sigma-13. First off, in our eyes such a move from your side would have been akin to a suicide commando. Whilst we know that tensions between Rheinland and GMG had been spurred on by both sides, we deem it extremely unlikely that you would have ordered an offensive like this one. You are not as rash as you would have to be to ignite an open war against Rheinland.

Our intelligence assets have indeed reported the increase of a third party's presence in the Sigmas that might be responsible for this act of terror: the Nomads. We are aware of the fact that nomads and with them their henchmen tend to cause unrest and chaos among our ranks to accomplish their yet not fully known objectives. Keeping in mind that we would do not believe your people are to blame for the Fulda incident, we have come to the conclusion that this train of thought might be worth investigating further.

If you as well are convinced of your own innocence in this matter, we would like to ask you of allowance to start investigations on our own in the Sigmas. With our help, you might be able to prove your innocence to the public. Not to mention that - if it comes to light the nomads or another third party are the true perpetrators - we might be able to thwart a fatal war.

We advise you to not let this message fall into wrong hands. For your own sake.

Chelsea Jenkins
SIS Operative
[Image: m85lB37.png]