Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Nomad (indie) ID and Permitted Ships Post-patch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
People can play any way they want as long as all parties agree, but in local and with people they don't know they should RP and type in english if they can.

Also, I don't know if nomads should RP more or less (I like the way the vagrants type more than the other one and I got banned because of this topic once), but I don't think indies should get nomad battleships.
(10-30-2017, 06:32 PM)Elune Wrote: [ -> ]Yes so you put me in "those ppl who want marduk for week" before getting to know me ,i dont know do you know any active indie as myself? After being mistreated by its own officials such as ignoring and raging cause I failed to CD a 72nd ranseur ....(which made me rage and seal my good relations with khara) ........I started trials before Huggie was leader ,I was inactive in that september due to graphic card . When i got back i was denied instantly with excuses such as "khara is invited only" .I wanted to talk to foxglove about vargants ,he didnt even respond to my pm ...And yet I need to respect you ? Thanks to few khara and one vargant i will stop this ,since there are indeed ppl who helpled ..I am not giving up on nomads . I just dont want to spam and show false respect to ppl what have disrespected me already only because my wish to become official ...PM ignorance ,and trial shut down without reason other then "elune has shooting complex" is giving me nothing to respect for ....I really want to respect and not be such agressor against officials ....But they are BLOCKING MY RP ......starting from disabling LOOT on nomad indie..I am out ,this conversation is begining to tire my brain ,since it will last forever until i stop......For all lost indie who would like to not give up on their nomads we can groop and defend zol together since we ingame are ALONE

If you want respect, read what you write at least one time before posting. The only person blocking your RP is yourself, as you can achieve anything once you put effort into it. You don't even put effort into making your statements readable.
(10-30-2017, 06:34 PM)Karlotta Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-30-2017, 06:31 PM)"Jade Fire Wrote: [ -> ]I actually agree with Jayce and Sombra here. Thats what made Joining K'Hara or the Vag's something worthwhile, as they make you work to get what you want, which is something that I really like. Sombra also made a good point that their not unique once everyone has them, and then there would be no point to join the official faction's of the nomads either. It was always an incentive of joining to get what you want, but also learning how to RP a nomad and many other things over time.

I honestly think Sombra hit the nail on the head rather well with all of his posts

And you basically confirmed that you play nomads to get the ships, not because you enjoy the RP.

Oh no, I joined K'hara and did do the RP because I enjoyed it, I cared less about the caps but the RP that came with it. Back when you got an Irra, you could do much more powerful mind visions and other things such as that which only became more powerful with the larger of nomadic forms, plus learning inRP stuff about all of them such as the Marduk/Eldars tendency for aggression compared to the smaller forms which are curious and learning
Maybe an Ishtar as an event price ship would be funny for indies maybe as an reward in a storyline event in the omicrons. Would totally like to fly one of those smexy ship. But should stay rare as possible so maybe only as an RP price or you have to do crazy srp conditions
(10-30-2017, 06:36 PM)~ZeCorsair~ Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe an Ishtar as an event price ship would be funny for indies maybe as a reward in a storyline event in the omicrons.

This would be a horrific idea to be implemented imo.
(10-30-2017, 06:36 PM)~ZeCorsair~ Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe an Ishtar as an event price ship would be funny for indies maybe as an reward in a storyline event in the omicrons. Would totally like to fly one of those smexy ship. But should stay rare as possible so maybe only as an RP price or you have to do crazy srp conditions

You can SRP anything already. Apart from that, we already had the Ish'tar as Titan available.

Omicron had the honor to play the Sathanas, an Ish'tar with 64x Armor.
(10-30-2017, 06:42 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-30-2017, 06:36 PM)~ZeCorsair~ Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe an Ishtar as an event price ship would be funny for indies maybe as an reward in a storyline event in the omicrons. Would totally like to fly one of those smexy ship. But should stay rare as possible so maybe only as an RP price or you have to do crazy srp conditions

You can SRP anything already. Apart from that, we already had the Ish'tar as Titan available.

Omicron had the honor to play the Sathanas, an Ish'tar with 64x Armor.

Pretty sure that was a regular Marduk.
Asking faction leader about his faction and getting ignored is respect? Ok I am disrespectful for asking to join ,and for daring to bring this up the way i do .....I know i will never become official therefor there is no need for me to pretend to feel ok about something I do not ..Facing arguments such as yours are nothing new ,empty words ,0 help directly ...If i am losing myself alone in RP it is because i have seeked help and got nothing in return exept ignorance....Please let us not continue this ,since this is becoming dramalancing. I had to point out my opinion about this publicly...You will always blame my RP from preventing me ,even in 2020 i will recive same answer ,if you say i need to change some things then point them out help me trough like real leader does...If you dont help me figure out and rewrite my mistakes ,then you have no right to blame me for being what I am as nomad .And I am always in limits of nomad official faction lore and RP ...I even try to keep my incomplete nom speach since i dunno otherwise. I m out see you in space .Regardless of officials i will resume to play nomads in limits of server rules cauyse there is only now ,ok two loves in disco ....Outcast and nomads <3
(10-30-2017, 06:33 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]As I told you, have that in Dublin if you enjoy zero-RP-encounters. Don't you dare to turn a faction you don't play into dyslexic terrorists.

Try to understand what I'm saying instead of just looking for things to post against it.

Nomads are already dyslexic terrorists. In fact, they should be, via lore. But if you want to RP them as something else, I never said that you shouldnt be allowed to do that.

Humans in Dublin, how ever, shouldn't be dyslexic terrorists, not via lore, and not via rules.

I dont WANT zero-RP-encounters in Dublin, because 1: They're against the rules 2: They break immersion, if a human that should be able to talk cant talk 3: These 2 things make them annoying.

But these things arent the case if nomads were allowed to engage without typing-RP.
I know that now is not the best moment for that but as a reward for later maybe in the future. This gives some sort of a special feeling in the events if you can get rare stuff. Just for later. For now it would be good enough to get the Irra for me. Ishtar is just a Battleship that I totally want but the balancing is more important so. Maybe I would join a nomad offi faction later but that requires also much rp skill and patience but okay for me if I can get my wettest dream. An Sascya would be also great as an price ship. Love it more than the Rabisu imo. I am just sharing my dreams and ideas sorry ^^
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9