Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Corsair Council of Elders [TBH]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: eWpstjj.png]

Source: < Stefan Löwe >
Relay: New Berlin
Encryption: *******
Access: Corsairs Council of Elders [TBH]

To whom it may concern;

Due to some behind the scenes reshuffling of key positions, most importantly in our Special Assignments Division, you may have noticed a lack of any significant ‘noise’ coming from our direction for quite some time now.

We aim to fix that.

My name is Stefan Löwe the new head of Special Assignments division at DHC. My predecessor, Edward von Geld, has taken an extended leave of absence for over a year now citing personal reasons. Shortly before leaving, he redirected all encrypted files and communication transcripts to my office. As you can imagine combing through significant amount of ‘delicate’ paperwork takes some time.

Our goal, or rather my division’s goal, remains the same since our initial contact with each other: to combat, suppress and hopefully uproot terrorists such as Red Hessians in addition to a few minor groups causing nuisance within the Omegas.

I have spent a a few weeks going through various transcripts and documents, it appears that there are many overlapping areas in which we can collaborate on that will be beneficial to DHC and also the Empire.

I look forward to discussing things further in order to evaluate where both of our organizations currently stand.

『Stefan Löwe
『Daumann Heavy Construction
|X| - |X| - |X| - |X| Transmission Incoming |X| - |X| - |X| - |X|
[Image: 0NMz9eS.png]

Sender-ID: Salazar da Palma Oliveira, El Portavoz del CoE
Receiver-ID: Stefan Löwe
Subject: Daumann business
Priority: None
Encryption: Mucho stronk. Mucho, mucho stronk, si?

Hola, Senor Löwe. *bows a little*

We do remember our friendship and all the gifts from El Dauman. But, most of all we remember that rotten food affair. We trusted Senor von Geld a lot, but he was messing with wrong people from our Imperial court.

Never mind... no one got poisoned... no one importante, at least.

We will not hide this from you, Senor Löwe: Corsair nation needs your support. We are currently issuing two major projects at Crete. For one we could need your transportation capacities and your science practise - in the other. There is no question about that.

But we see two other questions here, Senor:

- can we trust Daumann this time?
- what would you want in return?

In case you feel discouraged now about our rather cold reply, I'll give you a tip. Some Elders were glad to hear a word from you.

Now, let me be excused. Some chicas are waiting for me to spend Siesta together.

*winks and screen fades out*

|X| - |X| - |X| - |X| No Carrier |X| - |X| - |X| - |X|
[Image: eWpstjj.png]

Source: < Stefan Löwe >
Relay: New Berlin
Encryption: *******
Access: Salazar da Palma Oliveira, El Portavoz del CoE

Sehr geeherter Herr Oliviera,

Apologies for the delay, some business in northern Frankfurt has had me occupied for some time now.

I’m glad that we received a response from the CoE. I was afraid that Von-Geld’s... “unorthodox” methods may have soured our relations beyond repair.

You pose very valid questions; questions that I had been expecting as a matter of fact. For starters, we both operate in and around systems of particular interest, so to speak, and face some common challenges.

Can you trust Daumann? Well, trust is a very rare commodity and obtaining it is very difficult the further away one travels from familiar grounds. No matter, from what I recall of archived transcripts between Von-Geld and the CoE representatives, Von-Geld had scheduled monthly supply deliveries to select Corsair bases. Perhaps we can start from there? I believe my division was granted limited access by Elder Lopez to hangers on Tripoli, Skiros, and specific landing sites on Crete in addition to Leon and Cadiz as resupplying points. I can dedicate a team that can ship requested cargo on a monthly basis, in moderate quantities as to not raise suspicion, to destinations of your choice, if same level of access is to be granted yet again.

What would we, Daumann, want in return? At this very moment: nothing. We wish to repair broken bonds first before asking for anything in return.

In the long run and among other objectives, we wish to weaken Hessian and Coalition forces in the Omegas by any means necessary. At the moment these two so-called revolutionary groups, attempt to disrupt Daumann operations through sporadic attacks on our assets in systems such as Omega-11, Omega-7 and Omega-3. Our own security forces and transport captains are experienced enough to know how to deal with these challenges, but it would be even better if these threats were reduced to a minimum or uprooted entirely out of the Omegas. There are still some preliminary discussion going on with my partners within the division, but perhaps this is one area in which we can collaborate on. I should have more details in the coming weeks.

I am also curious to hear about the details of your current projects on Crete. Perhaps there are specific materials that we can source and procure for you?

If you find my initial proposal reasonable, I look forward to hearing back from you to see how we can move forward.

『Stefan Löwe
『Daumann Heavy Construction