Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Eliza Valdez || From: Nick Stenn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

ENCRYPTION LEVEL: High

[Image: ByHBBZY.png]

:::ACCESS GRANTED:::
FINALIZING IDENTIFICATION PROCESS ... PLEASE WAIT ...

• »»» Location: Haven
  • »»» Sender ID: Nick Stenn
  • »»» Recipient ID: Eliza Valdez
  • »»» Subject: Games Night

Eliza,

Been a while since we last talked. Let me take the chance now to say this has nothing to do with business. Rather, I'm hosting a game night. Glendalough Orbital, Saturday. I'll put your name on the welcome list. You wont need to bring anything in concerns to snacks and drinks, unless its something you think we wont be able to provide. The current list of people coming is likely to be interesting, and I'm sure you'll have blast.

I hope you still have a set of dice.

Attachments:
None

CLOSING TRANSMISSION

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING CONNECTION]:::
:::[TRANSMISSION STABLE: LIVE]:::

ID: Eliza Valdez
Subject: Re: Games Night
ENCRYPTION: INMEMECABLE

Buenos dias, Nick!

I think I remember you, you're the person who contacted me about Glenda-something-something not too long ago when it transferred ownership, right? The one with the Forlorn Hope? Anyways this sounds like a pretty fun idea to get my mind off some not so fun things I've been preoccupied recently. Listen, is there a chance I can bring a friend for the games too? She could probably use the distraction just as much as me if not more. I promise to scold her into her best behavior prior to arriving, haha!

Saturday, right? Let me just write this down somewhere so I don't forget! Anyways how you and the Forlorn been lately? We sort of lost touch ever since I left the Legion. Been up to your usual?

- Eliza Valdez
Core Sabre Pilot

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Eliza,

My how things have changed. Even if I wasn't raised on Durban Station I'd recognize those transmission bars anywhere. You're with the Core now? That's a twist even I did not anticipate.

Yea, you've got me. That was me back then. We're still doing good, keeping ourselves busy interfering in conflicts for profit. We've expanded our operations a fair bit, and gotten into a few things I can't actually tell you about. That said, this is purely for relaxation and I'd be delighted to host your friend as well. The only rule I really have in place for these meet up is that we leave all politics at the door. I have an idea of who you might want to bring, and all I can say is that it'll certainly be more interesting if you manage it.

I'll be looking forward to seeing you soon then. Oh, before I forget, don't worry thinking its a formal event or anything, your stay at home saturday night clothes will do. Strictly casual you know.

Attachments:
None

CLOSING TRANSMISSION

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING CONNECTION]:::
:::[TRANSMISSION STABLE: LIVE]:::

ID: Eliza Valdez
Subject: Re: Games Night
ENCRYPTION: INMEMECABLE

Whelp, this all just got a whole lot more complicated. It's her thing to get all political. I need a plan and fast. Listen, can you promise me the meeting won't include Corsairs, feminist man-haters (sometimes called Chrysanthemums), Golanski, anyone who likes Golanski, Vertiga, the duke of Cambridge and so on. Actually on second though the duke of Cambridge is fine, I don't think she hates royalty, just the 'peasants'. Also I'll probably not share with her what the night will be about until it's too late so don't be too surprised if she's suddenly shocked I brought her there.

I promise I'll put a lot of effort in preparing her for a casual Saturday out. But trust me, it won't be an easy task. I guess I should be going now, better start when there's still time. I still need to think of an excuse to get her off the diplomatic mumbo-jumbo for a day, maybe I can convince her it's a suitable punishment for some of her 'minions' to endure a Saturday evening without their mistress to answer comms and such. Oh, the things I do for her!

- Eliza Valdez
Core Sabre Pilot

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Eliza,

Relax, there's no plans for any of the Corsair groups, Chrysanthemums, Overwatch members or the Duke of Cambridge to join us, that's a promise.. I don't think Ezreal would be up for a meeting like this either. No, without spoiling the other guests, i'm quite certain she'll be fine with the evening, should you actually manage to get her here.

Sounds like you'll have quite the task on your hands with getting you know who ready, and I'd offer to send back up, but that'll only make it harder wouldn't it? I could arrange for one of our luxury shuttles to fetch the two of you, if that would help. You've given up quite a lot following her out there, its only fair she takes a break with you once in a while.

Attachments:
None

CLOSING TRANSMISSION