Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bounty Target: Gallic Transport
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***COMM CHANNEL OPEN***
....decoding signal.....
....proxy redirect....
....proxy redirect....
....proxy redirect....
....execute additional security encryption....
....connection established......

*****************************************************************************************************

Attention: Bounty on GMS|Vladut

Seen here:
For quasi and lawful entities, the target is a Gallic Mining Services Pachyderme class transport. They have been repeatedly found running the embargo on Gallic Trade vessels in Leeds, and now its one too many times. I'm afraid repeat trespassers ought to face an escalation.

I'm putting the price of 25 million credits on this vessel (//redeemable 3 times), I want it brought down on sight, regardless of its cargo or destination. A 5 million credit bonus can be tacked on if you remind the captain that Leeds is still Bretonian space.

Please send proof of destruction for after the issuance of this notice. Please include proof of affiliation (at least neutral to Bretonia)

J. Hudson.

....signal cut....

***COMM CHANNEL CLOSED***
...connecton established...
...receiving message...
...encryption in progress...

Subject: GMS|Vladut
Recipient: Jonas Hudson
Sender: Jir Ko-Sinh

You and I both know to whom I bold
With all the reason within my hold
Seeing the chance I struck Gaul down
Looks like some of it will not see dawn

[1,2,3]

...decryption complete...
...connection terminated...
***COMM CHANNEL OPEN***
....decoding signal.....
....proxy redirect....
....proxy redirect....
....proxy redirect....
....execute additional security encryption....
....connection established......

*****************************************************************************************************

[Image: 2f0dlbk.jpg]

Excellent work Jir Ko-Sinh, bold indeed. This is what I'm talking about. Well, I'm a man of my word. We'll call it... "poetic" justice. The credits have been transferred.

Good hunting.

J. Hudson

....signal cut....

***COMM CHANNEL CLOSED***