Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Direct Neural Message: Filippo Ossari
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ID: B∴ H∴
Encryption: BBL-6

Illuminated Brother Ossari,

I apologize for interrupting your well-deserved rest. I hope this thoughtform finds you in good health. The time of resurgence draws close, and I -- We have need of you. I recommend that you clear your schedule and scuttle or delegate any operations you were performing, as I must request your presence in Liberty. Contact me once you're in sufficient proximity, and we'll discuss the details face-to-face. May the Light shine your Way.

stream-end
Initiating NN-chip transmission signal... |||||||||| 100%
Retrieving host data... |||||||||| 100%
COMM_ERIDU Signal DETECTED=1
Alert_23.svg has been set for: ERIDU_TIER DATA. Tranmission commencing instantly.

[Image: J6VGPWU.jpg]

A Commune-tier transmission... I have been expecting to pick up this sort of signal for some time now. Whoever you are, I'm just glad you've managed to pick my signal. Would you please be so kind to wait for my arrival in Rochester? It might take some time, I've been living in Malta by selling scrap for a living. I'm pretty miserable now, aren't I? (Sighs.) In any case, I didn't deserve any rest in the first place. Let's hope for the best, though. Buona fortuna.

Signal lost. ERR_403: ¼Nb¼ãüdêï. Contact your technician for further informations.

ID: B∴ H∴
Encryption: BBL-6

Change of plans, Ossari.

RV point set to Omicron-Theta. ETA, ten minutes. I will be expecting you.

stream-end
Initiating NN-chip transmission signal... |||||||||| 100%
Retrieving host data... |||||||||| 100%
COMM_ERIDU Signal ALLGINED=1
Tranmission commencing instantly.

[Image: J6VGPWU.jpg]

Perfect. Your codephrase response shall be "Down the road illuminated by silver starlight." Something tells me you're someone I know quite well.

Signal lost. ERR_403: ¼Nb¼ãüdêï. Contact your technician for further informations.