Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To listed parties: Sigma Initiative
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ O.C.V. Fedayeen
⧫ Sigma 17
⧫ 4/11/824
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: GMG Guildmasters, Dragon Shogunate, GC Elders, Bundschuh Commmand, SCRA Command

Prelude to War

Ladies and Gentlemen, the global prices of H-Fuel are rising dramatically due to recent events. The trade between Houses of Kusari and Rheinland was cut entirely, by actors of Nomad infiltration cell "Das Wilde". The Guild is at war with Core, Rheinland Militar, Unioners and Büro des Marinenachrichtendienst combined. I believe these are enemies we all share and are expected to interfere with theater of 2nd War of the Sigmas. It is of utmost priority to push them back before entire Sirius falls prey to Federal dummkopfs and Gallic conquerors. Sigmas need to remain free.

3rd November 824 A.S. The Order Overwatch General Assembly had put to a vote declaration of war towards Rheinland parties found guilty of waging illegal war against The Gas Miner Guild. Diplomacy, covert and counter-intelligence operations had failed to prevent Rheinland's invasion, leaving us with no other options but military intervention. As of 4th November 824 A.S. The Order is in state of war with entirety of Great House of Rheinland and criminal organization known as Alster Union. Our opposition to Core has not changed.

I am inviting willing military commanders to form unified network to share information, as well draw appropriate joint battle plans to stem the Rheinland tide out of the Sigma sector. The Assembly had authorized me to use all means at my disposal to force Rheinland Military withdrawal from the Constellation, including green light on strategic assault against specific targets within Rheinland itself.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"
[Image: xRenhnC.png]
Die Weiße Rose

Message Received - Neural Net access code 9472001835
[Image: CZVfklY.jpg]
To: GMG Guildmasters, Dragon Shogunate, GC Elders, SCRA Command
Sender: Oberst Helena Wunderbring, Generalsekretärin der Partei für ein neues Rheinland
Origin: Rheinland, Frankfurt system, Bruchsal base
Encryption: High

04.11.824 A.S.
Guten Tag, representatives of the listed associated parties,

I haven't made the acquintance with each of you now, I hope this will change in the future but this is of a different topic. The Weiße Rose, as currently most represented movement within the greater Bundschuh, pledges its support towards anyone able to be involved in this conflict.

The Order has already enjoyed the privilege of our support against the federal government and we want this to continue, our bases will remain open for your ships to be used. The Coalition is an ideologically more distant organization. However, in such a conflict we don't wish to differ too much and instead welcome you. Our previous doctrine included that we stay away from fights that the Coalition conducts. With the recent changes, however, we will re-new this doctrine. The Weiße Rose will assist the Coalition against any federal entity in Rheinland. The same goes for the Golden Chrysanthemums and the Blood Dragons. We will aid you in combat to protect the Gas Miners Guild in the Sigmas as much as we can.

[Image: oUzDCwm.png]

Attachments:

No Images uploaded

This conflict must end as fast as possible by any means necessary. It will eventually help our parties to prosper with a working and efficient co-operation. Für Rheinland. Wunderbring Ende.

End Message
[Image: GC_bla.png]

Kon'nichiwa, haikei representatives of the listed nations and organizations. I am here to speak in the name of the Elders today.

It is a pleasure to get into more direct contact with the Coalition and the Bundschuh command, even though we wish the circumstances for this would be different. The new conflict with Rheinland is destabilizing could the entire Sigma Cluster in a way we never saw before, this cannot be tolerated.

The Golden Chrysanthemums prefer to stay out of direct attacks against the Federal Republic of Rheinland within their territory but we are willing to help all involved parties through supply runs and covert operations. Our own focus will lay on gathering information regarding fleet movements and the extermination of hostile reconnaissance wings within the Sigma-21, Sigma-19, Sigma-59 system mainly. We would be more than happy to see several agents from all sides assisting us there.

An offensive support wing will be sent to Sigma-13 already but be informed that we are not willing to engage when the Gas Miner Guild is taking part in a fight themselves. We believe that it is in the interest of all involved parties to not see the Kusari Naval Forces assisting Rheinland as reaction of our involvement.
Hopefully a joint effort can push the Federal Republic and the Core out of the Sigmas and make them clear that they should stay away.

Arigatō for your attention.
Henshin omachishiteimasu, dear friends.

[Image: FZ7he12.png]
[Image: VnkwWFJ.png]

===INCOMING MESSAGE===

Security Encryption: HIGH
Message transmitted to invited parties.

Privyet.

The People's Republic has, ever so subtly kept its finger on the pulse of these building conflicts in the Sigmas. It is of little surprise to us the Capitalist hordes would try something as bold as an invasion, given how valuable the resources are and how high the stakes are proving to be.

We could care less. Or, we could utilize this opportunity to drive a firm stake into the hearts of our enemies. Naturally the People's Republic chooses the latter.

The Revolutionary Army is willing to coordinate with Order and D.W.R. forces against the Rheinland war machine. We will also coordinate with Blood Dragon units involved in this initiative. I foresee that working directly with GMG forces or working with Golden Chrysanthemums may potentially pose issues however, due to backlash or underlying political concerns.

Either way we will be organizing our forces now.

For the Motherland, for the Revolution.

Premier Selim out.
[Image: FL79F9f.jpg]

Allies,

I am Hideyoshi Kohaku, Head of the Hideyoshi family and Shogun of the Blood Dragons. Many of you have dealt with my sister Natsumi in the past. Rest assured, I intend on continuing the work she has begun and growing the strength of both the Blood Dragons and our allies.

With regard to the issue at hand, I believe it would not be in our best interests step in without the request of GMG officials. The Blood Dragons consider the Sigma Systems to be GMG space and therefore we do see this as an invasion of their home. We have fleets ready a short travel away in Honshu, however we will not take action until GMG has requested it, at which point we will negotiate with GMG directly in determining what actions they require of us.

It is my belief that GMG will be able to hold this invasion as they have in the past. The Rheinlanders struggle to fight in unfamiliar territory, and GMG appears to be well prepared for this. I expect that any interference on our part without a full agreement with GMG would only cause further problems for all parties involved. Therefore, I suggest that we wait for a request from the Guild before taking any action. If and when this has happened, rest assured that we will provide several of our best vessels to ensure the conflict is resolved quickly.

Concluded,

Shogun Hideyoshi Kohaku

Gas Miner Naha, Sigma-13 system
08.11.824 A.S.

[Image: wYHbGfc.png]

[Image: oepIl1q.png]

COMM ID: Hotaru Mori

Recipient ID: The Order Overwatch

Encryption: GMG Encryption Alpha-3

Encryption level: HIGH

Konnichiwa, grand Admiral Michal Golanski, other representatives,

While the current circumstances are nothing to be happy about, I’m still glad to receive this initiative from the Order. Their conclusion that the Nomads might be involved in this conspiracy is shared by multiple parties. While I’m always hesitant to blame mysterious circumstances on the nomads, I’m starting to believe this just might be the case after all.

By now we all heard of the unfortunate escalation in the Omicron Delta system against the Core, which may put the Orders’ participation in this initiative on hold. Nevertheless, all your support in this dire situation is extremely valued, yet we can not unconditionally accept your backup on the battlefield. As it is still our primary goal to end this war as soon as possible, we also have a battle on the PR front. Even though I strongly disagree, the Houses don’t look very favourably on your organizations, and an open alliance between us would further legitimize the war effort in their eyes, and may even attract additional parties into this conflict.

For this reason, we can not openly support The Order’s efforts, and same goes for other parties in this initiative. This course of action may change in the future, but for now you’re on your own in the eyes of the public. Do know, that whatever you may read on public channels, know that we will never betray our alliance.

Nevertheless, out of public sight we will do everything we can to support common actions against Rheinland. We may not fight side by side against them, but we will share relevant intel and we can increase shipments to your bases to help with the war efforts. Of course this also includes any logistical aid in the Omicrons, as the political situation in that region is less complicated than the Sigma’s.

As for our strategic plans, we’re still considering the best course of action. We will strongly defend our most important territories where we have our assets, but the primary goal will always be to de-escalate this conflict. For that reason, it might be wise to increase the pressure on Rheinland away from the Sigma’s. Increased raids from the Omega’s, may lead to reconsideration of their Sigma operations.

Let’s use this channel to keep each other updated as the situation progresses, and please, do let us know if there’s something we can do for you.
Sayonara and arigato.
Hotaru Mori
Guildmaster