Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Order Overwatch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Z67OlVg.png]

COMM-ID: Rosa Veraz , Maltese Exiles Overlord
TARGET-ID: Order Overwatch
LOCATION: [Unchartered Location: Northern Outer Space of Sirius]

DECRYPTING MESSAGE

Grand Admiral, Overwatch.

I will keep it short: I understand your acts against the joint installation of the Core and the Zoners. The Confederation of Freeports themselves admitted that the base was build illegally as the dealings about it were not finished and they did not announce it like they were supposed to.

But after all this time one thing became clear to us: With the new evolutional step the Nomads were taking while we humans kept clashing over the same piece of almost worthless space, we lost too much time. We will further cooperate with the Order but we will not engage into human wars anymore as long as we can avoid it. The Maltese Exiles wish to join any operation regarding research of the new Nomad shells and weaponary but hereby deny to fight to assist you against your human enemies anymore.

I am very well aware of Loyola's true nature, their attempts to cover it up are pathetic. I bet more of the Core fell victim to the Nomads, once confirmed targets have been found only those and the people trying to protect them will be added to our kill-list.

I hope that the Order has no issues with our decision, especially concerning the limited available resources we own.

In hope that our sacrifice will destroy their kin.
- Rosa Veraz, Maltese Exiles Overlord

TRANSMISSION ENDED