Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Doctor John Holliday - Med Force Enterprise // Security AA-3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: IDuxnU.png]

Greetings Doctor,

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Ryo Kase, Minister of Research and Development of Crayter Republic.

I am contacting you after we welcomed here a former student of yours, Doctor Naggar, and reading through her references we saw your name, a very illustrious name which gave me an idea.

As you probably know, the Crayter Republic had been plagued by wars from the first days in this Sector but now we are engaged in a cruel and vicious war , the Gallic war. We are fighting to the bitter end and our soldiers do their job, trying to protect Sirius.

In this stage of the war, the Gauls are getting more aggressive and so, more military actions are needed to stop them, which leads to more casualties. But not only the Republican Soldiers are wounded or our Allied Forces but civilians as well.

We had opened on Yuma several medical facilities that are trying to deal with them but sometimes the number of injuries is too big and we need proper Combat Medics and here we hope you are going to help us.

The Republic would like to invite you to share your knowledge to heal people, by teaching our volunteers techniques and maneuvers to keep people alive, and for that we are offering you are facilities and also we are hopping that with your help maybe we can open a Medical Institution which can be open to any Sirian that wishes to dedicate to the worthy and noble goal of saving a human life.

Kind regards,
Ryo Kase

[Image: 3DtWtx.png]
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
Location: Tombstone Estate, Planet Gran Canaria, Omega 49 System
To: Minister Ryo Kase
Encryption: Extreme

Good Evening, Minister Kase,

It is an honor and a privilege to be speaking with you. Yes, I do know about the Crayter Republic and it's struggles not just versus the Gallic Royals but the Outcasts as well. I don't know details but I read and hear about it. The people of the Republic have my respect.

You seek medical help, especially of the combat variety. We at Med Force Enterprises would be honored to assist you with instructing medical practices and techniques to your people. In fact, once I wrap up some projects here, I will personally make the trip to do so. FYI, I am in a meeting with new equipment upgrades so this may come in handy for you once I finalize it. In the immediate term, I will begin taking volunteers who are willing to make the trip. You can rest assured that the people that offer to go are very well trained and professional.

I would like to dispatch one of my cruisers to the region, [MFE]MedForceTwo. It has staff, equipment and provisions for an immediate impact but I have one problem not just for it but for all of my ships, transponder issues. We seem to take fire from your patrols so we don't get too close. If you could help me with that, I will send the ship. Basically, it would also enable me to use my personal transport to run supplies. This is a must and bribes aren't an option as it may cause more problems with other groups. I will explain more on that when we meet.
My only question on location is where? I know the Crayter Republic is settled in Coronado but don't know if you're set back in the Taus.
Also, I'm uploading a dossier on the commander of Med Force Two, Sarah Coyle.

[Image: iz5wMId.jpg]
Origin: Born on Planet Stuttgart to Rheinlandic Father and Libertonian Mother
Loves: Coffee
Hates: Bias

I'll let her tell you more about herself if you want to know.

He smiles
Dr. Doreen Nagger. I haven't spoken to her in over a year. If you have her in your employ, well, you have yourself a fine physician who loves her work. How is she? What is she up to? It's been so long since I spoke to her. Just......He swallows a bit hard ......take good care of her. She's been through so much already. An excellent doctor she is but a fighter she is not.

I'll talk with you soon.
Dr. John Henry Holliday
CEO, Med Force Enterprises

Greetings Doctor,

The Republic is honored to receive your words of high esteem.

We are now settled in Coronado and while we are there we are trying to maintain a level of friendship or neutrality with the parties involved. The Republic have settled on Yuma and at the same time we are having control over a small part of Pecos, with IMG permission, a region called Tellus region , in which we are having several settlements , most notable being New Hope Spaceport and the Karaba Complex, which hosts the Hephaestus Company HQ and also Civilian settlement.

Your ships can enter through the IMG side until we fix your visas and they can approach the complex.However, be aware to inform the Styx Entrance Station as they control the defense of the region. Once you reach Karaba, you can have access to the Baresa and Pilos Underground Settlements but your crew will be stationed on Karaba.

Once there, you and your teams can be shuttled aboard the ILL vessels to Yuma , to visit our medical islands. We plan to expand the underground settlements but no worries, you will have all the comfort you need.

As for your question about Tau 44, Yes, we have now control of Tau 44 once more, although the battle was heavy. We are in the process of repairing our stations and our settlements there so if you want to visit and settle a field hospital , we would be more then happy to assist you.

At the moment , the Yuma University is ready to welcome you and if you wish , we can discuss the opening of a new wing of the university dedicated only for medical training and technology.

We are more then happy to welcome Sarah.

As for Dr. Naggar, she appears to integrate well into Crayterian Society, she and her son, seems happy *laughs* I think that she may found someone. As for taking care of her, the Republic is looking for it's citizens and whatever she needs, we provide and if not , we procure and then provide for her.

Will look forward to meet your envoy and later on , yourself. Until then, may the Gods look after you.

Kind regards,
Ryo Kase

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Commander Sarah Coyle

Good Day, Minister,

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Sarah Coyle, commanding officer of [MFE]Med Force Two. I am responsible for the crew, engineers, researchers, medical personnel and patients aboard this ship. We are currently moored in Cortez as we are attempting to work on our transponder issues so as to be able to begin work with you. It has been painstakingly slow but I must err on the side of safety. Hopefully the problem is resolved in a timely manner as we have been assigned to begin work with your people and your government. It is an opportunity that I look forward to.

We are pretty well stocked to get off to a good start. I did want to ask, do you have docking modules available? It would make life easier on this ship if we could get one. Lastly, I have some personnel that could use some shore leave. My readings of Yuma are that it is quite a place to visit so if allowable, I'd like to allow crews to rotate to the planet for some leave time. Don't worry, it won't affect any of our plans.

That's about all I have for now. I hope to be cruising to Yuma soon.

Many thanks,
Commander Sarah Coyle
Commanding Officer

Greetings Commander Sarah,

Nice to meet you. I am Ryo Kase.
Sorry for my delay but I was in a different sector. Just came back now.

Please by all means, you are more then welcome to Yuma. We can make some room for your team on the New Astarte and the for shore leave we have Oceanica, a beautiful resort. At the moment we have no continental settlements but we hope to correct that with our new colony on Karabar.

Do you want me to send ILL ships to ferry your crew ?

Kind regards,
Ryo Kase

*incoming transmission*

I've heard much about Yuma. It sounds like something I would enjoy. Honestly, I was hoping our IFF issues would have been solved by now so that we could moor at Sabah Shipyard and shuttle to the surface. I know I could use a little sun, sand and ocean water as could my crew.
But, because of the IFF issues, we had to moor at Barrier Gate. I'll just say that we don't like it but we took some light damage from some CR patrol ships. Granted, I know it's not their fault and we didn't fire back but still, it's a hassle.
I wouldn't mind getting off of Barrier. I swear, the next guy that touches me won't be getting a slug in just the kneecap. So whatever help you can give us it's appreciated.

Thank you,
Sarah Coyle

I am sorry to hear that our patrols engaged you. I informed them but our boys are a bit itchy, last time they let their guard down, we lost Minerva.

I can dispatch in 10 hours an ILL luxury transport to pick you and part of your crew but I am afraid that due to the limited space we will need to do a few trips. If you wish I can also send a squad of AIT to help you secure your vessel ?

Kind regards,
Ryo Kase

*incoming transmission*

Greetings, Administrator,

We understand why the patrols engaged us so there is no ill feelings and no one was hurt. That said, I have an idea.
I will accept the transport that you have offered. Myself and most of our staff will go to Yuma. I have appointed a skeleton crew, mostly engineers, to take the ship to Freeport 6 where they will continue working the IFF issues. This way, the ship is safe and we can begin work with the Crayter people.
I look forward to meeting with you.

Thank you,
Sarah

The ILL ship "Korma" is waiting for you on Barrier Gate , Gate A, berth 11. Please see the Crayterian consulate on level 3 for the registration as Residents of the Republic, temporary.

You will meet mr. Oreste Atreides, Combat Medic. He will provide any information that you may need.

Kind regards,
Ryo Kase