Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Prof. Nerva
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
TRANSMISSION: Begin

ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: Moderate
TARGET ID: Prof. Nerva
SUBJECT: "Ship Repairs"
SENDER CODENAME: BD|Takamaghara

Hi again friend,

I've been informed that your ship is in need of repairs and I have been given authorization to offer you access to moor up at Mito Shipyards; and take advantage of our facilities there at the cost of my clan.

Yours faithfully,

Yatoji Augus

TRANSMISSION: End
[Image: K3HlIXb.png]
:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]::.
.::[ESTABLISHING CONNECTION]::
.::[TRANSMISSION STATUS: LIVE]::.
.::[ENCRYPTION LEVEL = CLASSIFIED]::.
.::[PRIORITY LEVEL = HIGH]::.
.::[SENDER = Prof.Nerva]::.
.::[ORIGIN = ship "Mobile Lab 2" , System "Omicron Kappa"]::.

The situation is really dire in Delta. I have no problem defending myself from Nomads and Wilde... or the occasional Cultists, but when it comes to fighting people...it just makes me sick. Today I had opened fire for the first time on a human-crewed vessel, unloaded multiple Heavy Mortar shots on a hostile capital ship.

Although, some people might consider payback sweet (since we are talking about the same ship that disabled Unity in the FP 11 attack)...and I know that by doing this I protected other innocent lives, I will never be able to be a cold blooded killer.

I've managed to patch up my ship after today's encounter. Unfortunately... Livadia was not happy to help me. They seem too busy to service one of their own. Thus, your offer comes as a blessing in this moment.

Your friend,
Nerva

p.s. I do apologize for the extra chatter in this message.

.::[TRANSMISSION STATUS: UNSTABLE]::.
.::[TRANSMISSION ENDED]::.
.::[TRANSMISSION STATUS: [OFFLINE]::.
:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]::.
.::[ESTABLISHING CONNECTION]::
.::[TRANSMISSION STATUS: LIVE]::.
.::[ENCRYPTION LEVEL = CLASSIFIED]::.
.::[PRIORITY LEVEL = HIGH]::.
.::[SENDER = Prof.Nerva]::.
.::[ORIGIN = ship "Unity" , System "Omicron Sigma"]::.

Yatoji-san,

You have no idea how much I appreciate the amount of work that you and your team have put into repairing Unity on such a quick notice.

Your friend,
Regis

.::[TRANSMISSION STATUS: UNSTABLE]::.
.::[TRANSMISSION ENDED]::.
.::[TRANSMISSION STATUS: [OFFLINE]::.

You say to yourself: I expected more from him. To be honest, I did say all expenses were to be covered by our group.

While reaching for the button to stop the connection... your private console screen turns on:
[Image: giphy.gif]

Nav Map Updated
New Entry added to Honshu system Nav Map
Target Details: Position-60384 263 -59792 Orient-103 7 30
Message will delete itself in 15 seconds.

You quickly get a pen and take down the coordinates,

Message will delete itself in 0 seconds.

Your console return to its normal state. You quickly input the coordinates into the Nav Map and stare at the results.
TRANSMISSION: Begin

ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: Moderate
TARGET ID: Prof. Nerva
SUBJECT: "Ship Repairs"
SENDER CODENAME: BD|Takamaghara

It's no problem Professor. I appreciate the intelligence you have provided and I have forwarded it to the necessary people. With the upcoming inter-clan competitions for power being able to secure more of our space would be greatly beneficial to us.

Yatoji

TRANSMISSION: End
[Image: K3HlIXb.png]