Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Doctor Holliday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ O.C.V. Osiris
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 08/11/824
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch, Sara Shepard
⧫ TO: Doctor John Holliday

Request

Doctor Holliday,

Word of your skill with medication, injuries of all kinds, and allround experience precede you.
Its today that I come to you with sad news. Our organization, The Order, was forced to engage in hostile operations againt the Confederacy of Freeports and its allies, after they openly declared their alliance with the Core by building a modular station near the Freeport, and evicting our vessels from operations in the area.

However unfortunate this may be, I still care for human lives. I come to you with the request to provide aid to those afflicted by this exchange of fire. Send aid to the residents of Freeport 11, and while at it, evacuate as many innocent people as you can so the cost of this war is mostly just material. Im giving you free access to Omicron Mu and its refugee camps and medical centers to facilitate the costs of this.

I wish to end this soon so we can go back to the status quo, and so the Omicrons may know peace once more.

Sara Shepard
Admiral of the Order Overwatch
Black Fleet, 2nd Fleet "Homeworld"
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
Location: Tombstone Estate, Planet Gran Canaria, Omega 49 System
To: Admiral Sara Shepard

Doc hangs his head upon reading the transmission. He shakes it in disgust

Admiral Shepard,

I thank you for the information. I had received some word from the commander of Med Force Three about hostilities at Freeport 11 again. It's a shame. Really it is. I told her to fall back to Freeport 9 for now. I won't subject my crews to hostilities knowing that I'm not there myself. I can see I need to get my transport in to get people out as needed.

That said, thank you for the safe passage. I have no real comment of the Confederacy itself. I have a very mixed view on them. All of this is why I hung up my Ambassador's robes a long time ago.
Honestly, I don't know what's in Omicron Mu. I'm not sure what's even there as I've spent almost no time there. I suppose I'll find out soon enough. Let's just hope that after this is all over we can have a drink together.

Many thanks,
Dr. John Holliday
[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ O.C.V. Osiris
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 08/11/824
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch, Sara Shepard
⧫ TO: Doctor John Holliday

Drinks

Doctor Holliday,

The admiral asked me to pass on that he looks forward to sharing a drink with you in the Corsair districts on Akabat. They have great pubs. I look forward to having a drink with the two of you.

Sara Shepard
Admiral of the Order Overwatch
Black Fleet, 2nd Fleet "Homeworld"