Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO : LIBERTY NAVCOM | FROM : NODOKA HANAMURA | SUBJECT: INQUIRY - PROVIDENCE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: avatar_35766.png?dateline=1509654594]
Origin: Freeport 11, Omicron Delta, Core Space| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK - PROXY DETECTED
Sender: FREELANCER NODOKA HANAMURA | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: LIBERTY NAVY COMMAND (LIBNAVCOM) | RECIPIENT NN-GUID HASH OK
Carbon Copy: LIBERTY SECURITY FORCE (LSFCOM) | RECIPIENT NN-GUID HASH OK
Encryption: AGEIRA BASE-2048 PRE-SHARED KEY| PSK OK!
Format: Text
Subject: INQUIRY - PROVIDENCE

To whom it may concern,

I am Nodoka Hanamura, currently acting as one of the operators in the Defense of Freeport 11 from Nomad and other elements who have attacked us in recent days. Some of you may be aware of my prior failed request for clearance of a Hellhound-class vessel into Liberty Space. Rest assured, I know how dead in the water that is, and it is not why I am contacting you.

I am contacting the Liberty Navy in regards to a vessel that we have seen in Omicron space for some time, the LNS Providence. It's captain, who we only know goes by the name "Phil" has confirmed nor denied that he is on a tasking from the Liberty Navy.

Irregardless, the vessel has aided us in the defense of the station from attackers in recent days, however, I thought you'd like to be aware of its' whereabouts, if it indeed has gone AWOL.

In general, All I ask is that you respond with a confirmation or denial of the vessel's purpose in the region being sanctioned by LIBNAVCOM. I don't particularly care what it's job is, just knowing if it's supposed to be here is all I want to know.

On a side note, the Vessel seems to be engaging in diplomacy with the Core to operate in their space.

Clear Skies.

Nodoka Hanamura
Freeport 11 Defense Forces Combatant

ATTACHMENTS:
NONE

COMMS TERMINATED

Origin: Freeport 11, Omicron Delta, Core Space| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: FREELANCER NODOKA HANAMURA | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Encryption: AGIRA BASE-2048 PRE-SHARED KEY| PSK OK!

ED //// NO MSG_READ FLAG RECIEVED - RETRANSMITTING //// NO MSG_READ FLAG RECIEVED - RETRANSMITTING //// NO MSG_READ FLAG RECIEVED -

Origin: Freeport 11, Omicron Delta, Core Space| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: FREEPORT 11 ADMINISTRATOR PRO TEMPORE-DESGINATE NODOKA HANAMURA | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Encryption: AGIRA BASE-2048 PRE-SHARED KEY| PSK OK!

ED //// NO MSG_READ FLAG RECIEVED - RETRANSMITTING //// NO MSG_READ FLAG RECIEVED - RETRANSMITTING //// NO MSG_READ FLAG RECIEVED -