Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Zoners of the Omicrons and the Omegas || From: The Corsair Council of Elders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: JSrDc7m.gif]

[Image: av-328661.png]
Sender: Luciano Vasquez, The Brotherhood
Encryption: Mucho strong
Recipient: Zoners
Topic: The Benefits of Neutrality

Saludos Zoners,

We have had a variety of relations throughout the years. Many times we have helped each other, both with you selling us food and supplies, and we've fought the Core and Nomads to keep them away from our homes. However, one group of you seems to no longer respect what we have done for each other. The Ingenuus Research Group has taken too many actions against our Empire to forgive, and now they will find themselves unwelcome within our Systems. They have abducted too many a ship, and now sided against us with the Core, so them I say: Adios, and have fun working with your new amigos.

To the Confederation of Freeports, I say this: Either you take over administration of Corinth from IRG, hand over the station to us, or we will relaunch the fleets with a new target. We will not tolerate them on our border. As for Lividia, it can stay as it is unless we find you letting the Core Warships there to repair and resupply. If that does happen, then expect a similar fate for your shipyard.

To the rest of the Zoner community, take this as a warning to appreciate your neutral status, or you might just end up suffering the fate of the IRG too. Stick to yourselves, don't make any trouble, don't double cross us and we will keep getting along fine.

Respetuosamente,

L. Vasquez

The Brotherhood
Cuitadella Outpost, Omicron Kappa

Transmission Terminated...
[Image: av-328661.png]

Boosting Transmission

[Image: iXqArpE.gif]

Good Afternoon,

My name is Debby Wittleman, an executive secretary for the Confederation. This is an acknowledgment of receipt of your transmission. Your demand has been added to the agenda. Please be aware that Demands are processed in order of appearance, please be patient as the Confederation is processing an unusually high volume of demands and delays are to be expected.

Regards,
Debby Wittleman
Confederation Of Freeports

Kallisti and Good Evening Senor Vasquez.

I'm looking over your request, and while you are being reasonable in tongue, you are neglecting to show much of proof in this matter aside from your word. If I am to act on the IRG for such, I need proof in the physical.

We of the Confederation overwatch Zoner installations in a united fashion and we try not to step on each other's toes when it comes to simple matters, unless on a magnitude such as this. Therefore I am responding to you in kind. But do take heart in your talk about Lividia, I will not be kind to such talk in the least as you have made, and I am quite sure the same can be said from its Administrator as well.

But, as I said before, I cannot and will not act upon the IRG over just words alone.

Otherwise, choose your words wisely Senor Vasquez. They should not overstep your abilities.

Signed.
Brettonias Valorian WIngspan...

[Image: i_Xq_Arp_E.gif]
[Image: qF78pEP.jpg]

☆☆ Incoming Transmission ☆☆

Comm ID:____________ Gray Williams
Access:_____________ The Brotherhood
Source:_____________ Star Space Port
Signal Strength:___ High
Subject:____________ Re-The Benefits of Neutrality

☆☆ Loading Message ☆☆

Senor Luciano Vasquez

We personally do not know each others but the Brotherhood and the Star Enterprise has been working together in peace supplying Crete for years. The Brotherhood and the Star Enterprise is in good relation since 819 A.S. The Star Enterprise fully aware about the Omicron Delta event and the IRG a.k.a Ingenuus Research Group actions. Star Enterprise is not representative of IRG. We left long ago when the Core first attacked on Freeport 11 and we settled ourselves in Omega’s system, most recently in Omega 3 system. Star Enterprise will not bother you in any action against the IRG. We can talk more frequently in a secure channel, maybe we can discuss about supplies, till then stay safe and good hunting.

☆☆ Transmission terminated☆☆

Sender: Chino E. Chavez, Enviado Extraordinario
Recipients: All Zoners (except IRG)
Blocked IDs: IRG

Topic: Reaching Out
Crete Planet, Omicron Gamma

¡Distinguidos Brettonias Valorian Wingspan!

I think it is fair to say that the Corsair's way of approaching the case is very considerate and we hope to keep it like this. However, this also depends on the counterpart - which in this case is you and the CoF you represent at the moment.

You request physical proof of the actions of the IRG?

I urgently suggest you subpoena the Freeport 11 Administrator Kyu Akibara and Dr. James Erzie to testify in front of a CoF jury if you have not done this yet.

That would be the way to approach a case that has the potential to end in more than just an exchange of more or less polite messages. IRG Zoners created a situation that has led to an unavoidable massive confrontation in Delta, again. The center of it is Freeport 11, again. Those who suffer most are Zoners, again.

Furthermore, take witness statements of the crew members of the {CoF}-White.Fox, a vessel that was also directly involved in the fighting and that was heavily damaged when it charged the Corsair fleet twice in one battle together with a phallanx of Core warships. The survivors can explain their alliance with the Core and their surrender of Zoner neutrality - the essence on which the existence of Zoners in the embattled Omicron Delta relies.

The CoF is the party that should be most interested in getting to the bottom of the IRG affair to avert more potential damage.

I will attach a few pieces of intel and the attached questions in here, but the Council firmly believes that it is not our responsibility to prove the wrongdoing of the IRG, but it is your responsibilty to defuse an explosive situation that suicidal IRG decisionmaking created.

As I can only say again: these are your people that are leading your people towards another fight they can only lose. It will be your Freeport that could end up in flames again, it will be your families that will be mourning the dead and wounded again. We do not want this to happen.

But there is no way the Corsair (and many other parties) can accept Core control of Freeport 11.
As IRG has proven in their actions, they want this alliance with the Core and regard them as their protectors, a move that would automatically mean the return to violent confrontation - with Freeport 11 again in the center of it.

It's only the CoF and its influence on IRG and Zoners that can keep more damage from happening.

The IRG's suicidal decision to abandon neutrality and to embrace the Core as a protective power has to be reverted. Corsairs and Zoners have fought on the same side against the Core when they laid waste to the Freeport. Back then we fought to defend FP11's neutrality. Yesterday, we again fought for the neutrality of FP11 because there is no alternative for Zoners in Delta but full neutrality.

You know that. I know that. So let's work towards that goal together.

Evidence Attached: > Open file [ Y / N ]

I can only repeat one last time: It is not the job of the Corsairs to get to the bottom of this, but it is in the CoF's best interest to do it yourself before others feel compelled to take the matter into their hands. We trust the CoF to show the leadership that is needed to calm this situation down by taking the necessary steps quickly.

Respetuosamente,

Chino Ernesto Chavez

Enviado Extraordinario
Consejo de Asuntos Exteriores
Planet Crete, Omicron Gamma

Transmission Terminated...