Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Dublin Dash| Archangel Race Event | SATURDAY Nov. 11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
DUBLIN DASH

SATURDAY, November 11 - 17:30 UTC

[img float=left]https://i.imgur.com/QejHpDP.png?1[/img]DESCRIPTION:
Dublin Racetrack. One of the most well known in Sirius. Countless racers have come here to challenge others and show off their speed. The track is simple in layout, organized in rough circular route. The challenge is not in the track's layout but rather in the competitors.

Heavy fighters outfitted for racing will be flow in the competition. Guns will be allowed into the frenzy. Do you choose to pass your opponents, or take a shot in taking them out from the rear? Will speed or accuracy and pursuit win you the title of the champion in the Dublin Dash!

RULES:
- Heavy Fighters and Very Heavy Fighters will participate in the race, but it is encouraged to bring Heavy Fighters. No Light Fighters.
- Guns are allowed to be used on other racers.
- If a racer is disabled (//pvp-dead), he/she cannot enter the current race and must wait till it is completed.
- Mines, Bots / Bats, and CDs are permitted.
- Follow each race ring during your race. When finished your race, do not disrupt the other racers who are still racing.
- No armor / cloaking / codenames.

REWARDS:[img float=right]https://i.imgur.com/vYOaAtm.png?1[/img]
- Points will be rewarded and recorded for the top 4 racers.
- Racers bring 10 mills each to bet on each race.
- Additional betting money during the event is possible.

ROUTE:
Racers will start the starting lane and travel 3 laps around the circuit.
There will be 3-5 rounds of racing heats.

> Total circular laps: 3

(click on the map for a video of how it looks like)
Bumped. Allowed VHFs
remember no armor. Im not going to allow codenames as well.
Bumping

[Image: CmumsAk.gif]

That sounds like fun! And it is a while ago that i kicked your Ass, Prez. *chuckles*.

Shipname: {AFC}-Silver.Falcon[VP]

Class: Heavy Fighter

Se ya there !

[Image: OnvbTqp.gif]
[Image: 7p9uLQ5.gif]

I will be there! Julia, the Pink Blitzie! Now it seems you need to sponsor me a VHF ship, Sunny! But do not be worried. I will simply win again, and then pay you back!
Registrations are still open.
Faction Right 4. Official player factions who have planned an event (with at least 24 hours notice on forum, here) can restrict participation of others in that event as they see fit as long as it does not severely limit any other factions' activities in their own ZoI beyond any sense and/or provide utterly unfair protection to the faction from otherwise logical roleplay consequences.

The above is in effect for this event
Come to race, not to ruin the event.
We might come and see the event, even participating if we fancy . Just hoping there won't be no bretonian or corsair ships that would be protected by :
(11-11-2017, 03:04 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]utterly unfair protection to the faction from otherwise logical roleplay consequences.

Smile
(11-11-2017, 03:46 PM)Blodwyn O'Driscoll Wrote: [ -> ]We might come and see the event, even participating if we fancy . Just hoping there won't be no bretonian or corsair ships that would be protected by :
(11-11-2017, 03:04 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]utterly unfair protection to the faction from otherwise logical roleplay consequences.

Smile

what protection would that be?
1) IMG race track
2) 10% of the system
3) AFC has a neutral stance atm with Mollies
4) Corsairs and Bretonian ships do not look like they will be in this event. Do you see any bretonian ships or corsair ships coming to race? If you dont see them racing, then they will not be covered by the event.
5) The ships are without armor. Please tell me how it is unfair that once the race is over, you can shooty shooty unarmored ships.

Don't ruin the event.

Edit; I'd much perfer people participating than just coming to "watch"
You'd do yourself and us a favor if you had fun joining the event than being there and doing nothing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5