Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Auxesian Command | From: The Core
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING CONNECTION]:::
:::[TRANSMISSION STABLE: LIVE]:::

ID: Eliza Valdez
Subject: Proposition of Peace
ENCRYPTION: INMEMECABLE

Good day, Auxesians.

The recent events in Delta have shown the extent to which Golanski and his followers are ready to commit when it came to achieving their goals. His disregard for human lives and willingness to cooperate with past enemies only proves that the Order would stop at nothing and consider no-one when it comes to continuing their war against us or any one else opposing his presence and claims on Delta. His desperate attempts to disrupt the newfound peace the Guildmistress had secured with the population of Freeport 11 was expected. What we sadly did not anticipate was his willingness to go to such desperate lengths such as allying with the Corsairs, Gammu Intelligence and even the Nomads. Carthage is now a ruin, but we would not let his actions swing the system back into conflict.

No doubt what the Order has started would continue beyond the wreckage of Carthage and more troubling it has revived the Corsairs' desire to gain a foothold into the system yet again. If we are to guarantee this does not happen and Omicron Delta remains as peaceful as we wish it to be then the Core must also consider putting our differences aside with past enemies. The Guildmistress extended an olive branch to the people of Freeport 11 and offered peace, now she is willing to do the same with you. We could fight between each other and let Delta be consumed in conflict again or we could stand side by side like we did for Carthage and ensure whatever security that was brought to the system remains. We can only hope Auxesia shares our view that the Corsairs and Order should not be let back into Delta.

Guildmistress Loyola hopes we can put aside our past differences and focus on the more troubling enemies at our doorstep. If you agree then the Core is ready to discuss the terms of this peace treaty and possible alliance further. You'll find that our past mistakes have shaped us to be much more reasonable than our adversaries.

- Eliza Valdez
Secretary of the Guildmistress

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: ZZ4oo3b.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID:K-02 "L"
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: Medium
FREQUENCY: Blocked
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Response

____

Eliza Valdez,

If I recall correctly, you were an Outcast once. I believe I had met you before.

In my experience over the last two decades, I've learned that the Maltese can be very unpredictable. While your current affiliation may have changed like Enma's, you neglect the fact that we once came from your organization. Our founder was once your Guildmistress, and we're fully aware of the motives and methods The Core employs. In fact politically, it's quite manipulative. Strategically, you have had many commanders who - in the face of insurmountable odds, have rallied and overcome numerous situations that would've left lesser organizations like The Order in shambles. We've seen the truth of what The Core aims for, and the subjugation of the Omicrons is a rather daunting and ambitious ideal.

I do not admire your methods, but I will not deny their effectiveness.

What you've also forgotten is that we have a standing agreement to avoid going at each other's throats when The Order is present, and for the sake of the local civilian populace. While we do not mind modifying the agreement to include the removal of the degenerate society of Crete, at no point will we ever see beyond that. We are, at our very foundation, opposed to your organization.

This however does not mean we cannot cooperate against a mutual enemy. In this case, enemies. It disgusts me to think that The Corsairs rushed to the aid of The Order when they were at the brink of defeat. Our involvement was not without its benefits, however. I digress.

Auxesia is open to re-negotiation the NAP we formed against The Order to include the Corsairs, but negotiations will not proceed further than a mutual threat.

- K-02 "L"

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING CONNECTION]:::
:::[TRANSMISSION STABLE: LIVE]:::

ID: Eliza Valdez
Subject: RE: Proposition of Peace
ENCRYPTION: INMEMECABLE

Unless you consider your founder to be Guildmistress Enma Loyola then I would have to disagree that said persona was my Guildmistress because of the simple fact I have not served any other Guildmaster or 'mistress in the Core. Though now that we've gotten that small factual error out of the way let us focus on the more important issue at hand.

We have not forgotten about the current NAP but it would hardly be considered actual peace as it is more of a temporary cease-fire. It is a shame Auxesia does not want to progress peaceful negotiations further, but if that is your wish then so be it. We can not force you to do something against your own free will and then expect positive results, after all we are not Golanski.

The Core would still be interested in extending the guidelines to our Non-Aggression Pact to include the Corsairs as mutual enemies as well as adding Omicron Sigma and Omicron Gamma to the systems affecting said pact. This would mean that Core vessels would not engage in hostile actions against Auxesia and expect the same in return in the following Omicron systems: Delta, Gamma, Kappa, Minor, Mu and Sigma. After all, if we are to truly combat the menace that is both Golanski and the Cretens then we must be able to also strike them at a wider front.

The Core is interested in hearing your opinion on what we have offered.

- Eliza Valdez
Secretary of the Guildmistress

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: UMPXT6B.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID:Keeper Leviathan
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: Medium
FREQUENCY: Blocked
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Where we go from here

____

Hah,

Amusing jab at Golanski. I can appreciate a little humor, though you seemed to have misunderstood my point about the whole founder thing.

Oh well.

Keep in mind that any hostilities directed towards us, the Zoners or the Gammuians will nullify this arrangement we have. It's far more beneficial to keep our guns pointed at the idiots than it is each other. Otherwise this is acceptable for the time being.

- Leviathan

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED