Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Core HC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: ERROR, NO VIDEO FEED]:::

ID: Ar Sogan
Subject: Going to hunt
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Good day, Core High Command.

First of all I advise you that every single enemy coalition, especially the responsibles of the destruction of Port Chartage, will suffer on the worst way that the entire existence knows; I can say you, for the moment, that my crew is ready and I've many plans to assault their assets and hit them where it hurts much more; when possible, if you want I can share you every details. About another topic, I'd like to have a list of every single entity that deceived us, betraying us, marrying a stupid cause. I could already have some names but I'd like to have a complete list. For the rest I'll handle that. May I disturb you?

-A. Sogan
Sentinel, The Core

Attachments: <none>

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[img float=left]https://imgur.com/lPq521P.png [/img]

Incoming Video Feed
Source: Battleship "Ehrgeiz"
Comm ID: "Jack Daniels"
Encryption: B.S.S. Ver 7.0
Core ID Confirmed, message decrypted.
Displaying Contents

Mr. Sogan, my old friend. Names do not matter for us. We obliterate them, from the freshest recruit to the highest ranking commander. No exceptions. Feel free to make your own list, but it would just go on and on and on. Those who seek to destroy us are without number. From the Order, through the nomads, Crayters, the self-aware washing machines from Gammu, Wilde and all the way to the 'sairs and all demented people who support them. We do not discriminate, nor we forget. We deliver righteous smite. We know who their leaders are, we know where they live. We know who they sleep with, we know what they eat and we know the composition of the oxygen they breathe. None shall escape our wrath.

But know this, all of them will get exactly what they deserve, for they have no place in the coming empire!

Gloria Aeterna, brother and Long Live Loyola!

~Yours Truly, Jack Daniels, Guildkeeper of the Core and STILL the most hated person in the Omicrons.

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection

Jack Daniels,

If you obliterate every Core member's name, why do you remember mine? According to me we should remember who tries to stab us behind. Do you know all about our enemies? Good, could you please give me all these informations? This Sentinel will do a clean job in not so much time.

-A. Sogan
Sentinel, The Core

[img float=left]https://imgur.com/lPq521P.png [/img]

Incoming Video Feed
Source: Battleship "Ehrgeiz"
Comm ID: Jack Daniels a.k.a. "Azrael"
Encryption: B.S.S. Ver 7.0
Core ID Confirmed, message decrypted.
Displaying Contents

What do you mean if I obliterate every Core member? Are you high, Sogan? Bah, you want a name? Here's a name. Rosalina Romanov. Here's her dossier.
You want a target to hunt? You've got it.
Happy shooting.

~Yours Truly, Jack Daniels, Guildkeeper of the Core and STILL the most hated person in the Omicrons.

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection

Hmm ok,

Sorry for disturbance. I should check the database more often.

-A. Sogan
Sentinel, The Core